Minnesota vs. Pedo State

cabowabo

Just now, trza-hawk said:

The play to stop the 2-point try was a big time tackle after fighting through a block. the kind of small play makes the other side take more risks on offense on their next possessions. I can't remember the math but the stopping of the 2 point try leads to some bad playcalling by the PSU offensive coordinator.

I'm not touching this.

1 minute ago, BluTechsan said:

If Pedo was #4 before this game then Gophers should be ranked #4 now

Prove me wrong

This form of ranking only applies if you are an SEC team that beats a ranked SEC team.   If you are non-SEC you don't get to jump SEC by beating teams in your own conference.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UTEX90 said:

This form of ranking only applies if you are an SEC team that beats a ranked SEC team.   If you are non-SEC you don't get to jump SEC by beating teams in your own conference.

An excellent point. I will counter, however, that secsecsec teams get that privilege even when they have a loss.

3 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Did GoLL make it to the game in the pedobear outfit? What could possibly be driving this amazing result thus far?

Sorry, no sightings of pedo bear here today. 

That penalty on the last 3rd down was huge. PSU has to go the length of the field twice with 2 TOs