Kansas State @ Texas - 2:30 CT on ESPN - Ding Dong the Purple Wizard's Gone!!

immamac

1 minute ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Please K-State.   Do a Rout 66 to us here.   Just allow us to lube up 

Time for this whole clown crew to go!

This.  Best thing we can hope for now is a blowout today and to lose out the season. Burn it down

• Like 1

Just now, SDG said:

Brandon Jones missed a tackle one the first TD then this. I thought he was a 5 star.  

I'm done blaming the players.   Clearly the problme is coaching.  They are thinking too much.  

I've never seen a team where the true freshmen look like world beaters only to come out their sophomore + seasons and look like garbage.

Just now, NowThis said:

in fairness, coverage on the crosser and the TD pass wasn't bad.  Passes were spot on. Even the pass rush wasn't bad.  It's a matter of milliseconds, Texas doesn't have those positive milliseconds this year

Do you watch other teams play pass defense.  Because it’s night and day.  

I don't normally get on the fire someone bandwagons... the defense this year is on pace to be the worst defense the university has ever fielded. That is a tall order considering the plagues for coordinators and head coaches that employed them that led to such absolute pisspoor showings in the past. I certainly hope the people in place are able to evaluate themselves and make the appropriate calls because what is being put out on the field is so far from resembling anything worthy of donning that uniform that calling it disgraceful would be a compliment. At some point it needs to be put to herman that it's his coordinator or it's both of them.