Kansas State @ Texas - 2:30 CT on ESPN - Ding Dong the Purple Wizard's Gone!!

immamac

1 minute ago, Deej said:

You need to go back and rewatch the Charlie years. This is a shitshow, but in no way does it make Charlie's teams look well-coached.

there is twice the talent than charlie had. yeah he sucked ass, lost to kansas on the road, mensa damn near did that at home. special teams sucked under both.  what would mensa's teams look like with Swoopes at qb?

Just now, MillerEP said:

Gotta admit I’m leaning towards those of you hoping for a blow out to force somebodies hand, we may not even get bowl eligible again this year

Every team on our schedule is better in all facets of the game except names written on paper  the bowl game is a lost dream 

lots of teams play a 3 man line.  Even in the NFL.  It's that the Texas 8 are lined up near the locker room.

Bingo. And instead of sending four with each gap covered, they send 3, 5 or 6 with massive holes and two guys into the same gaps where they get caught up on the line. Stupid.

Just now, Dogfishhead said:

We are statistically one of the most penalized teams in the nation and worst defensive teams. It’s not rocket science that our coaching staff fucking sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The program has always lacked discipline under Herman. Dude is a sloppy ass coach.

Just now, Dogfishhead said:

We are statistically one of the most penalized teams in the nation and worst defensive teams. It’s not rocket science that our coaching staff fucking sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penalties and missed tackles = direct reflection of coaching

That said, I'm not ready to jump on the offensive coaches just yet. Clean house on defense.