Kansas State @ Texas - 2:30 CT on ESPN - Ding Dong the Purple Wizard's Gone!!

immamac

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Your sister might not be the problem, it might be you

You are free to have your opinion of me, of a game, or anything else. I raised my hand so you could do so.

That being said, being accused of being a baby killer because I refused to be the person to die in a combatant  vs combatant situation isn't on me. You think of me what you will, I don't give a shit. But I'm not going to apologize for surviving.

Just now, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

You are free to have your opinion of me, of a game, or anything else. I raised my hand so you could do so.

That being said, being accused of being a baby killer because I refused to be the person to die in a combatant  vs combatant situation isn't on me. You think of me what you will, I don't give a shit. But I'm not going to apologize for surviving.

Im playing call of duty right now 

Bailed out by the penalty lol. Should have been a no-brainer, take 3 knees and kick the short FG with no time left. You don't want to leave KSU any time 
Wasn't possible. They had a timeout. Best case we kickoff to them with about 20 seconds left. And maybe they run it back again.