Kansas State @ Texas - 2:30 CT on ESPN - Ding Dong the Purple Wizard's Gone!!

immamac

1 minute ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

You are free to have your opinion of me, of a game, or anything else. I raised my hand so you could do so.

That being said, being accused of being a baby killer because I refused to be the person to die in a combatant  vs combatant situation isn't on me. You think of me what you will, I don't give a shit. But I'm not going to apologize for surviving.

Acid is dangerous homie

Lose the turnover battle, give up a kickoff return for a TD and still beat a ranked opponent.

Ill take it. Should have been a 10+ win, but team stupidity is what hurts us more than anything else. How many drives were killed by bad penalties, especially in the red or green zone?

• Like 1

the Big 12 is a bunch of fuckheads.  no hits against us are reviewed, constant holding calls with none against our opponents.  It is fucking maddening.   CDC really should say something.  apparently the safety of Texas players is of no concern but everyone elses can barely be touched.  

• Like 4

I liked the set up at the end of the game - take a knee, essentially on 2nd down, then fake the same play and run it for a TD. Of course that was called back for the illegal formation, but the gamesmanship of it was elegant. And where we were in the field let us milk the clock and kick the TD. 

not a lot to compliment our staff on lately, but I’ll tip my hat there. 

Just now, Irish Wrist Watch said:

No fucking shit. WTHell were we thinking going for the TD. I think there was miscommunication between Sam and Wondercoach.

Sam kinda walked in for the   non-TD there.  i think he was supposed to go down, but fuck it, get the TD with less than 40 seconds left and let dicker kick a squibber.