Kansas State @ Texas - 2:30 CT on ESPN - Ding Dong the Purple Wizard's Gone!!

immamac

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Is 3 straight our longest win streak against k-state ever?

Yes

3 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Did Jake Smith play?

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I was also wondering this 

I was looking for him all game - don't think he got a snap. 

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Sam kinda walked in for the   non-TD there.  i think he was supposed to go down, but fuck it, get the TD with less than 40 seconds left and let dicker kick a squibber. 

Taking the TD isn't a good strategy. Odds of making that FG are what? 98%. You never let the opponent touch the ball again. Long TD passes happen. Going for two happens. Fuck that.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

If he's gone, so be it. It sucks, and if he's gonna quit on the team because things don't always go his way then he's soft. He's talented, tho. 

He's a true frosh and he was welcome to scout our WR room before he showed up on campus. I'd need to know more to believe that he's quit on the team or wants out. He has the chance to be a huge contributor next year and he's already caught a few TDs this season. 

Just now, ztejas said:

He's a true frosh and he was welcome to scout our WR room before he showed up on campus. I'd need to know more to believe that he's quit on the team or wants out. He has the chance to be a huge contributor next year and he's already caught a few TDs this season. 

Yeah, his production leads me to believe he's probably not gone, but could be in the dog house like Eagles was for a game. 

I watched Jake for a lot of the game. He sat on the bench with Casey Thompson and Malcom Epps. He came in on the second drive of the second half. Was really excited to get called into the huddle. Then he never saw the field again. He again sat next to Thompson and Epps.

Either he's in the doghouse or he's gone.

Sam locks onto receivers and misses a lot of the field. He missed a wide fucking open epps for a touchdown and misses Duv for a few first downs. The interception was just a horrible read where he locked into the throw at snap. He was going nowhere else. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Sam locks onto receivers and misses a lot of the field. He missed a wide fucking open epps for a touchdown and misses Duv for a few first downs. The interception was just a horrible read where he locked into the throw at snap. He was going nowhere else. 

Yea I don't buy it.

Edited by Hank_Hill