Kansas State @ Texas - 2:30 CT on ESPN - Ding Dong the Purple Wizard's Gone!!

immamac

Both games have been over for an hour fuck your own face dick bag.  Also. That wasn’t me 

I know they were over for an hour you fucking little cunt. I’m reviewing this thread after the game was over just to see if the usual suspects were showing their ass again and yes as always you led the charge

Just now, Mileslong said:

I know they were over for an hour you fucking little cunt. I’m reviewing this thread after the game was over just to see if the usual suspects were showing their ass again and yes as always you led the charge

You seem mad. You can add me to the ignore you fucking little cunt. Go back outside I’m not done with your mother yet 

55 minutes ago, NAVY said:

I like how she moves dry clothes into a dryer. Wives and the stupid... material 

If she's my wife, she can move the dry clothes to the oven and I'd be cool. 

Decent win.  It's KSU.  They play sounds and we step on our own dicks with penalties and leave points on the table.  It's what we do.

Impressive to stifle their run game and shut down their offense for 3 quarters.  50 some yards of offense and a play away from keeping them under 300 yards.  Hope we continue to play better defense down the road.

Great game for Ingram. 

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Has Baylor played OU and LSU you dumb cunt.?

Some of you need to go back read this game thread and read some of the shit that comes out of your mouths. You’re an embarrassment to the fan base.

This man fucks. 

and understands context ‘n shit 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Xian said:

So I was at  wedding without data till now. 
looks like a well played game

not even close.  in the first half, on the first series, we blitz from siberia, it's keystone cops in the secondary, and boom explosive play, 75 yards, touchdown.

at halftime, something happened.

either:

- the minister of culture coached 'em up

- cdc told herman that if he (herman) continued to allow orlando to rush 3 and blitz from siberia, they were both fired

- herman decided he'd had enough and told orlando what defense to run

- orlando decided it would be a good idea to stop running the 'prevent competition' defense, and rush 4, and blitz from, wait for it.... IN THE BOX!!!

in the 2nd half there was enough asshattery in the form of stupid assinine unforced errors for what felt like a hundred yards in flags, kstate returned a kickoff all the way, and another pick for sam.

the 2nd half felt better.  we better run the 2nd-half defense the rest of the way.

crowd was getting grumbly in the first half.

not like the time squints got pulled.

but the vibe was stewing.

• Like 2

How do you say it? Furk? Ferk?  My takeaways from the game.  (I turned it off after you scored after the long punt return.  I knew K-State was finished after you got the lead out to more than one score.)

1.   Your offensive line and defensive line controlled our offensive and defensive lines.  We couldn't get our defense off the field in the second half and couldn't keep our offense on it in the second half.  You wore us down in the end.

2.  Your receivers were much taller than our d-backs.  It was like trying to cover a bunch of Usain Bolts on stilts.

3.  I was right about the first possessions of the second half.  They completely set the tone for the rest of the game.  I don't know what made Orlando pull his head out of his ass with how he was having your secondary play off our receivers but that adjustment pretty much Epsteined our offense in the second half.

4.  Both teams made flubs when driving but...

4A.   You made yours at the goal line.  We made ours at the 40 yard line.

4B.  You at least got points out of yours, we didn't.

K-State may be well coached but they made too many little mistakes today and got beat by a team that is well athleteed.  The way K-State is built it is pretty easy to determine the outcome of games.  If K-State can run the ball they win.  If they can't they lose.  For all the Jordy Nelson jokes if you suited him up today he would be better than any of our current receivers.  With Kleinsman's style if K-State can find top notch skill position players they will be in the picture to win the conference.  If he can't it will be a bunch of good/decent years but not good enough to remind us of Snyder's best teams.  Hope you win out.  (Okay I kind of want you to lose to Tech but someone needs to beat Baylor and I don't want Iowa State to have any more to play for than they have to when they play us.)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea I don't buy it.

It was the drive where we kicked the FG to go up 17 - 14. I think it was the pass play after Sam committed the blocked in the back, or maybe after the unsportsman flag. Sam passed it to Duv for about 6-7 yards. Epps was running a post route behind Duv. The DBs were keying on Duv and Epps ran wide open into the end zone. I saw it and the guys in the rows in front and behind me saw it and all yelled at the same time about Epps being open.

13 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

With regards to Smith, I think he played but not much.  Question is did someone other than Duvernay play instead of Smith?  I didn't get to watch the game (listened to the radio feed). 

Eagles did well with the limited balls he got. Burt was, well, Burt. Duv and Ingram ran the show, and Rojo did some Rojo things. 

41 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

not even close.  in the first half, on the first series, we blitz from siberia, it's keystone cops in the secondary, and boom explosive play, 75 yards, touchdown.

at halftime, something happened.

either:

- the minister of culture coached 'em up

- cdc told herman that if he (herman) continued to allow orlando to rush 3 and blitz from siberia, they were both fired

- herman decided he'd had enough and told orlando what defense to run

- orlando decided it would be a good idea to stop running the 'prevent competition' defense, and rush 4, and blitz from, wait for it.... IN THE BOX!!!

in the 2nd half there was enough asshattery in the form of stupid assinine unforced errors for what felt like a hundred yards in flags, kstate returned a kickoff all the way, and another pick for sam.

the 2nd half felt better.  we better run the 2nd-half defense the rest of the way.

crowd was getting grumbly in the first half.

not like the time squints got pulled.

but the vibe was stewing.

You forgot how our corners played 15 yards off all first half, then Greg McElroy barged into the locker room during the half and told Orlan_o to stop with the ridiculous cushion.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

It was the drive where we kicked the FG to go up 17 - 14. I think it was the pass play after Sam committed the blocked in the back, or maybe after the unsportsman flag. Sam passed it to Duv for about 6-7 yards. Epps was running a post route behind Duv. The DBs were keying on Duv and Epps ran wide open into the end zone. I saw it and the guys in the rows in front and behind me saw it and all yelled at the same time about Epps being open.

So you do understand Epps targets are like  a 50% proposition?

• Like 1

Has Baylor played OU and LSU you dumb cunt.?

Some of you need to go back read this game thread and read some of the shit that comes out of your mouths. You’re an embarrassment to the fan base.

my shits comin out my ass. found some 6 year old albertsons margarita mix in the freezer and mixed it up with some wray and nephew rum ( wife drank the last of the tequila. got to go to the liquor store tomorrow and replenish supply) and drank it during the game. apparently albertsons makes their margarita mix out of that stuff they give you to drink before a colonoscopy.

7538da68feb79ca31618ea496902729c.jpg634b7b9376ea61bca9f9293f796b6359.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wtf is mensa thinking with shit like the moronic, momentum-killing trick plays when we're rolling and have 1st & goal at the 6?

3 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Ingram got his motherfucking groove back this game! 

Yeah some ridiculous moves in this one ...

6 hours ago, Pancho said:

Is 3 straight our longest win streak against k-state ever?

I knew we had to have played them 4 times prior to the Big 12, so I thought for sure we had beaten these fuckers 4 straight. Nope.

1913 (W)  1926 (L)  1927 (W) 1942 (W)

The Purple Wizard must’ve been there 92 years ago. 

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

I just don't understand why we don't take more advantage when we are running the ball down our opponent's throat. And yet again we almost coached our way out of what should have been an easy win.

I don’t even know. Probably because our WRs are whiny as fuck.  Or maybe it’s a thing where it’s because CJ and Dev are seniors and coaches are trying to help their draftability.  Maybe we’ll see them run it more when Ingram is a senior