LSU 46 @ Alabama 41 - FINAL - LSU has beat four top 10 teams

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

What's Orgeron gonna do next year without Burrow? Dude is gonna seriously missed. Glad we don't have to face that dude again. 

Considering what burrow looked like last year, I think they’re fine as long as they keep their OC. But he should get some HC consideration

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

What's Orgeron gonna do next year without Burrow? Dude is gonna seriously missed. Glad we don't have to face that dude again. 

i think UT goes there and wins. They lose a couple of their freak WRs too right?

btw, they are missing stud LB Divinity this game and still kicking arse.

The LSU passing game reminds me of Miami 1990 who had an NFL QB and  3 NFL Wrs (Randall Hill , Wesly Carrol, Lamar Thomas).

Just now, NowThis said:

i think UT goes there and wins. They lose a couple of their freak WRs too right?

btw, they are missing stud LB Divinity this game and still kicking arse.

The LSU passing game reminds me of Miami 1990 who had an NFL QB and  3 NFL Wrs (Randall Hill , Wesly Carrol, Lamar Thomas).

I think we win if we don't have the same staff

This game got out of hand in a hurry. Burrow grew light years as a QB this season, he's easily the top QB in the country. LSU is going to possess the strongest resume by far of any playoff contender if they come out on top in this contest and they certainly should by the looks of it. I'll enjoy watching LSU truck the aggy by 30-40 points.

58 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

LSU is on the verge of doing to Bama what Clemson did.  Bama special teams keeping them in this.

Clemson was up 31-16 at the half.  on a neutral field.

LSU is up 33-13 at the half.  at Bama.

this is really impressive.  i don't know if LSU will hold Bama scoreless in the second half like Clemson did.

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I’m just a frustrated, realistic longhorn fan. To think we could win out next year with Herman as our head coach is just laughable. 

the opposition is weakening, the star QBs no longer exist.  I'm most concerned @ OK State . TCU is at home, so is ISU next year.

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, NowThis said:

the opposition is weakening, the star QBs no longer exist.  I'm most concerned @ OK State . TCU is at home, so is ISU next year.

You say that like we’re going to get better, and like LSU doesn’t recruit just as good/better than us. Lincoln Riley will have another qb who will out perform Sam (because that’s the kind of offensive kind he is), and we’ll find a way to fall on our face against a few of the upper tier mediocre teams in our conference. But this is an LSU @ Bama thread so i don’t want to derail. I’ve made my thoughts pretty clear in the fire Herman thread

1 minute ago, StruggleBus said:

Don’t worry, they will win out after this loss, make the playoff as the second SEC team, and will win the playoff.

tOSU, Clemson are locks.  LSU has Ole Miss, Ark and Aggy until they meet GA in the SECCG.  GA might lose at Auburn. Too much ball left.  A 1 loss SEC team gets in and it won't be Bama if the other one is the SEC winner.

So is a 1 loss Bama #4? Sadly i think you may be right.

Maybe then 1 LSU 2. tOSU  3 Clemson 4 Bama