LSU 46 @ Alabama 41 - FINAL - LSU has beat four top 10 teams

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Win your conference or fuck off

I usually agree with that, but are you really gonna put in a one loss OU or a one loss Oregon over Bama. Do you really think either one of those teams are better than Bama? They either need to make it a rule that you have to win your conference, or just admit that it doesn’t mean a god damn thing. 

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

I usually agree with that, but are you really gonna put in a one loss OU or a one loss Oregon over Bama. Do you really think either one of those teams are better than Bama? They either need to make it a rule that you have to win your conference, or just admit that it doesn’t mean a god damn thing. 

yes I am , because fuck bama and fuck the SEC 

4 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

yes I am , because fuck bama and fuck the SEC 

Lol I mean...fuck OU even more. No? If OU backdoors into this playoff I’m gonna be furious. This is what happens when we have a mediocre program. We have to root against OU and SECSEC because we can’t handle our business 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

3 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Phone call came down to the LSU sideline to keep it close so Bama could get in.

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Absolutely. See, we are pretty sure Oklahoma, Oregon, or Utah would get smoked in the playoffs, but we don't know for sure and that's why you play the games. Bama got beat at home by a better team that's already in the playoffs. We have the answer. We've seen that game already. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Who the fuck has bama beat worth a shit? aggy is their best win..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Colonel Mustard said:

Who the fuck has bama beat worth a shit? aggy is their best win..

Who has OU beat worth a shit (lol please don’t say us)? Now who has Oregon beat worth a shit? College football is top heavy this year. When you lose to teams like K state that should automatically eliminate you

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Not sure.. lots of people out there are turning on Bama and their weak schedule. They are looking at their best wins being potentially Auburn and then? A&M?  

If you play a weak schedule and don’t go undefeated the national blowback will be too much. If they are going to select a second SEC team it will have to be UGA and I’m not sure the politics are there for that either.

1 minute ago, maninblack said:

Jokes on everyone else. The committee will put a 1 loss Bama that didn't play in the SEC CC in the playoff. See it coming from a mile away.

Agree. Disney / EsecPN gonna get their way. Bank it. They did it before. Lots of bitching and moaning to follow but there is no accountability so until the other p5 conferences they decide to pull out of their agreements and create a different playoff system, their will be all kinds of sec buttfockery, guided by their pimp, Disney.

that little #22 Rb had a much better game vs. Bama than Texas. He's better than i thought. LSU has the look of mature national champs. I wonder if the committee will put LSU-Bama in the semis , ie seed 1 vs. 4.

IMAGINE if MACK BROWN had converted on that 2 pter vs. Clemson. Would have changed the football universe.

Edited by NowThis

4 minutes ago, NowThis said:

a 1 loss Bama is > 1 loss Pac 12 or 1 loss Big12 champ. No way Bama is out unless we have a 1 loss LSU and 1 loss GA in the SEC  CCG; that's the only scenario i can see where Bama is out.

Exactly. Even if OU beats an undefeated Baylor (and they will) are we really going to call that a good win? We know Baylor is average. Two sec teams are getting in one way or the other. The only way was if LSU just blew the doors off of Bama and won the sec championship

Edited by youdunnf'dup

1 minute ago, NowThis said:

that little #22 Rb had a much better game vs. Bama than Texas. He's better than i thought. LSU has the look of mature national champs. I wonder if the committee will put LSU-Bama in the semis , ie seed 1 vs. 4.

He was a good one. In other years, there were valid reasons to put Bama in after a loss, not this year. Bama is just not a playoff quality team this year. No matter what happens with other teams. Even if a bunch lose two games, still does not change tha fact that this is not a complete Bama team. The defense is just too young.

30 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Maybe a 1 loss Minnesota, whose only loss it to #1 Ohio State - hard to keep them out {ducks head, waiting for replies}

6 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Maybe a 1 loss Minnesota, whose only loss it to #1 Ohio State - hard to keep them out {ducks head, waiting for replies}

I’ll give you that one, but college football is a beauty pageant. Makes you wonder if Minnesota started off ranked high enough to even be considered with one loss. That’s the best answer though, IMO. If Minnesota splits with Ohio state and they have one loss, the big 10 is good enough to get two teams in.

8 minutes ago, VABuckeye said:

Minnesota can’t split with Ohio State.   They don’t play in the regular season. 

Gotcha. My main point is, considering how weak the big 12 and the pac 12 are this year, it would be a fucking joke if a 1 loss OU or a one loss UO got in this postseason. OU more so than Oregon, i guess. Can’t lose to a team as bad as k state and be considered one of the 4 best teams. Not when you haven’t beat anyone else worth a shit.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Gotcha. My main point is, considering how weak the big 12 and the pac 12 are this year, it would be a fucking joke if a 1 loss OU or a one loss UO got in this postseason. 

The sec is only Bama and LSU. Georgia and Florida are second tier and can get beat by a decent team. Most of the sec is dogshit and they play a weak ass OOC.Big 12 has parity. OSU and Minnesota both look legit. We don't need committees of agenda filled pricks setting up a playoff, we need conference champs with a clear pathway to the playoffs and a couple wildcards maybe. Stop with the beauty contest/diving /ice skating/ solution for football.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El Squared said:

The sec is only Bama and LSU. Georgia and Florida are second tier and can get beat by a decent team. Most of the sec is dogshit and they play a weak ass OOC.Big 12 has parity. OSU and Minnesota both look legit. We don't need committees of agenda filled pricks setting up a playoff, we need conference champs with a clear pathway to the playoffs and a couple wildcards maybe. Stop with the beauty contest/diving /ice skating/ solution for football.

Look man, I’ve said for years that every single conference champion should get in the postseason. Even non P5 schools. If not, what’s the point? If you can’t win your conference and give yourself a chance to compete for a national championship, then what’s the point? But this is what we have now, and the precedent has already been set. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup