LSU 46 @ Alabama 41 - FINAL - LSU has beat four top 10 teams

Hugo Stiglitz

Texas fans before the season - "Orgeron is an idiot and their offense sucks"

Texas fans before the LSU/Texas game - "LSU's 'new offense' is exactly the same offense we see all the time in the Big 12, it's nothing special"

Texas fans before the LSU/Bama game - "LSU has been owned by Bama for eight years, they will get stomped"

I have no strong feelings about LSU but I hope this board will start giving them due credit

Just now, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Texas fans before the LSU/Texas game - "LSU's 'new offense' is exactly the same offense we see all the time in the Big 12, it's nothing special"

Texas fans before the LSU/Bama game - "LSU has been owned by Bama for eight years, they will get stomped"

I have no strong feelings about LSU but I hope this board will start giving them due credit

Read through this fucking thread. They’re clearly getting their credit. I think most people on this board believe they’re the best team in the country.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

The use the loser sign as their hand signal.

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, El Squared said:

The sec is only Bama and LSU. Georgia and Florida are second tier and can get beat by a decent team. Most of the sec is dogshit and they play a weak ass OOC.Big 12 has parity. OSU and Minnesota both look legit. We don't need committees of agenda filled pricks setting up a playoff, we need conference champs with a clear pathway to the playoffs and a couple wildcards maybe. Stop with the beauty contest/diving /ice skating/ solution for football.

Parity with a bunch of mediocre teams. TCU, Baylor, ISU, K state, Texas, Texas tech....all mediocre teams. I get what you’re saying, and you aren’t wrong, but the big 12 isn’t doing it’s part this year. There really aren’t a ton of playoff caliber teams this year. Football is as top heavy as any year that I can remember this year 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

19 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Um, I'm a Texas fan and this was a post of mine from a couple of weeks ago in a different thread.  Repeated it many times on this board, as a matter of fact...

LSU can beat Bama this year.  Very possible and I'd say it's a toss up game at this juncture.

Not only do I blow up your premise, I was dead-on balls accurate.

Advantage aggy

Edited by Cajun

6 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Was waiting to hear how Danielson reacted to all the missed tackles in the 4th quarter of that game. Nothing

Danielson and Finebaum begat Chip Brown and Kirk Herpstreet. At the lemon party was Kork Bowels and Verne Lundquist satisfying each other and watching was Galindo and Brooks. 

Edited by El Squared

44 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Bullneck before the season - "Orgeron is an idiot and their offense sucks"

Bullneck before the LSU/Texas game - "LSU's 'new offense' is exactly the same offense we see all the time in the Big 12, it's nothing special"

You'll need to cite references before the LSU/Bama game - "LSU has been owned by Bama for eight years, they will get stomped"

You have no strong feelings about LSU but a lot of people here have been giving them due credit

In general people around here would acknowledge LSU's quality if not for the fake cramping.  

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Their offense is catching a lot of people by surprise tbh. They better cash in this year because I don’t see it happening next season tbh

1 minute ago, Zepol87 said:

Not sure how accurate cause FB but damn this is that shit the recruits love. Playing a rival and getting down like this after a win is badass

Fucking awesome that they painted the Bama endzones LSU.....Lulz

And I live in SD bro, so I better get a fucking invite next time you're in TJ. Don't play games. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Um, I'm a Texas fan and this was a post of mine from a couple of weeks ago in a different thread.  Repeated it many times on this board, as a matter of fact...

Not only do I blow up your premise, I was dead-on balls accurate.

Advantage aggy

Don't be obtuse. One rational fan (you) doesn't represent/speak for this entire board.

• Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Don't be obtuse. One rational fan (you) doesn't represent/speak for this entire board.

Again, if you read this thread and come away with any other conclusion than most people here think LSU is the best team in the country, i don’t know what time tell you. Did you even read the thread or are you just talking out of your ass?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Their offense is catching a lot of people by surprise tbh. They better cash in this year because I don’t see it happening next season tbh

Without Burrow, they will just be another big 12 offense. Nothing special. 

And their defense is atrocious. 

Edited by Girdwood
  • Fuck You 2

9 minutes ago, NowThis said:

the Tua turnovers were a 14 point swing. Suppose that does not happen.  Beating an evenly matched team twice is really hard. An LSU - Bama rematch is not a given victory for the Tigers.

No matter how you slice it, this is the best win of the year for any team. On the road against saban. It doesn’t get much better than that. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

5 minutes ago, Girdwood said:

Without Burrow, they will just be another big 12 offense. Nothing special. 

And their defense is atrocious. 

Haha, this precisely the kind of stupid shit everybody said about LSU before the season.  And about OU for three years in a row.

Nobody knows how good they will/won't be next season, I swear you fuckers never, ever, ever, ever fucking learn.

• Like 1

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

"Sam is so much better than Burrow!"

LSU goes and beats 4 top 10 teams:  "Burrow is only reason LSU is dominating...he leaves, they suck!"

That's the point you BYU dicksucker. 

Great counter point fucktard. Maybe ask your financial advisor next time for help.

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Girdwood said:

Great counter point fucktard. Maybe ask your financial advisor next time for help.

Take those magic white panties and gag yourself, you stupid motherfucker.  Who here agrees with you that this is all Burrow and after he leaves LSU is screwed?  I'll hang up and listen.  

Great comeback with the Financial Advisor comment.  Again, you're a stupid fuck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Take those magic white panties and gag yourself, you stupid motherfucker.  Who here agrees with you that this is all Burrow and after he leaves LSU is screwed?  I'll hang up and listen.  

Great comeback with the Financial Advisor comment.  Again, you're a stupid fuck. 

You mad bro? Not sure what’s with the BYU comments. I have two degrees from UT that are worth a lot more than your shitty investments. 

Just shut the fuck up. 

• Fuck You 1

34 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Again, if you read this thread and come away with any other conclusion than most people here think LSU is the best team in the country, i don’t know what time tell you. Did you even read the thread or are you just talking out of your ass?

You're clearly talking out your ass if you think I was referring to anything but the mindset regarding LSU before today's game

51 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Haha they took it down, but what a mother fucking g, man. How can you not like coach O. 

NVM

No question it was a big win today for LSU, but this sort of talk rings a little hollow to me considering that Bama had won 8 in a row in this series before today.

I guess they're not going to act like they've been there before...because they haven't.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

No question it was a big win today for LSU, but this sort of talk rings a little hollow to me considering that Bama had won 8 in a row in this series before today.

I guess they're not going to act like they've been there before...because they haven't.

I agree, but this is just coach O’s style of getting his team pumped up. Probably should’ve have been released to the public, TBH (I bet he says he wishes it wasn’t released if he’s under a lie detector), but 18 year old kids have to put everything on social media. 

17 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

You're clearly talking out your ass if you think I was referring to anything but the mindset regarding LSU before today's game

The only people that felt that way are people that are butt hurt about the fake cramping. Anybody with common sense knew that LSU clearly had the best resume in the country coming into this game. Maybe some people didn’t think they were the best team, but nobody could’ve made a sound argument that they weren’t one of the 4 best teams in the country.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

4 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

The only people that felt that way are people that are butt hurt about the fake cramping. Anybody with common sense knew that LSU clearly had the best resume in the country coming into this game. Maybe some people didn’t think they were the best team, but nobody could’ve made a sound argument that they weren’t one of the 4 best teams in the country.

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!