LOLZ - I have a stalker, this is the best & most meaningless thread ever

21 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Wally does. 

Actually Wally does not give a fuck

17 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

For those who are confused: @Wally Fairway

Thanks for the @, I would have missed this thread if not for @LonghornSean

9 hours ago, Bullneck said:

NOW I get it.  Mullet is talking smack to another B1G 10 poster about B1G 10 wins and losses that no one else cares about.  

Yeah but he is a Nebraska poster who is having a great season BECAUSE the Cornshuckers beat Ilinois and MSU did not. My how the mighty have fallen; remember before they left the Big12 (for CA$H) and they would trash talk Texas and hope to win that conference....now he's celebrating beating Illinois

I would like to ask that the surly assholes who visit this thread up vote the OP, because he needs a little morale boost.

• Like 2

I'll hand it to Nebraska. They'll beat Maryland to finish 5-7 this season instead of the 4-8 they've become accustomed to. They're on a 3 game skid that'll likely turn into a 4 game skid. Mullet why are you talking trash about Texas scraping by KU and KSU? Nebraska beat 1-8 Northwestern in Lincoln by 3 points.

The teams Nebraska has defeated in 2019 : 1-8 South Alabama, 3-6 Northern Illinois, 1-8 Northwestern and the biggest of them all : 6-4 Illinois. Y'all got throttled by Ohio St and Minnesota, finished the home and home series with CU being swept. The same CU with one winning season the last decade. I could be wrong, but I have a hunch that nobody wants a Big 10 e-peen flexing thread on this site.

57 minutes ago, Chad said:

I'll hand it to Nebraska. They'll beat Maryland to finish 5-7 this season instead of the 4-8 they've become accustomed to. They're on a 3 game skid that'll likely turn into a 4 game skid. Mullet why are you talking trash about Texas scraping by KU and KSU? Nebraska beat 1-8 Northwestern in Lincoln by 3 points.

The teams Nebraska has defeated in 2019 : 1-8 South Alabama, 3-6 Northern Illinois, 1-8 Northwestern and the biggest of them all : 6-4 Illinois. Y'all got throttled by Ohio St and Minnesota, finished the home and home series with CU being swept. The same CU with one winning season the last decade. I could be wrong, but I have a hunch that nobody wants a Big 10 e-peen flexing thread on this site.

tenor.gif?itemid=5182223

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

fify

Wally is awesome.

Quarter.

Anybody got the Slippery Rock score? Oh, I'll do it myself . . . 

"A final score from Erie, Pennsylvania . . . . Gannon University 7 . . . . . . . Slippery Rock 56. (crowd roars).

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Damn, Rock has been lighting up the scoreboard this season...

https://rockathletics.com/sports/football/schedule

Drove by SR a few years ago to checkout their campus and Stadium, wanted to get a shirt but their bookstore was closed at the time. 

10-0 with the closest game being 31-28 from California University at PA.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...