We’re Going Bowling!

FORTY NINE TO ZERO

Baylor and OU take some combo of CFP and/or Sugar.  In that case, we're Alamo barring a losing all 3 remaining games.  If Baylor/OU championship game winner gets shut out of the CFP and takes Sugar Bowl, that loser to Alamo Bowl, us to Camping World Bowl.  It's becoming a lot clearer.  Of course this assumes we take 1or2 out of our remaining 3 games.  

On 11/11/2019 at 12:40 PM, TrashMaster G said:

Where might one see more of this?  Asking for a friend.

found it.  La noche del domingo, a show from Argentina with Maribel Fernandez and maybe her sister?

here is a rando, quite rude, video of her in a bikini:  

moar here:

https://www.funnycat.tv/video/maribel-fernandez-la-noche-del-domingo-upskirt-escote/Ym-YVvk_h7A

Edited by zork
  • Like 2

On 11/11/2019 at 5:46 AM, Lobo said:

Baylor and OU take some combo of CFP and/or Sugar.  In that case, we're Alamo barring a losing all 3 remaining games.  If Baylor/OU championship game winner gets shut out of the CFP and takes Sugar Bowl, that loser to Alamo Bowl, us to Camping World Bowl.  It's becoming a lot clearer.  Of course this assumes we take 1or2 out of our remaining 3 games.  

Just curious, if/when OU wins the conference (duh) over Baylor, why wouldn’t the Alamo pick Texas instead. They aren’t required to pick Baylor. 

If OU gets the Sugar Bowl instead of CFP, the Alamo could very well be left with a 11-2 Baylor and a 7-5 Texas, they’re taking Baylor In that instance even with a hit in ratings.  

9 hours ago, DaysOff said:

I still think it's Camping with Catholics.

So somebody's getting molested.  Probably our secondary, but don't bring your sons to the game just to be sure.  

We don't fall to the Liberty Bowl in any scenario.  Because at 6-6, no way the Texas Bowl passes on us.  

We are all over the map in the bowl projections from Alamo to Liberty.  

It would be our 3rd trip to the Texas Bowl in the last 6 years.  Oklahoma State appears to be our "competition" for the Texas Bowl and they have never played in it but did play in the Liberty Bowl last season.  Texas has never played in the Liberty Bowl.  That said, I don't think Texas falls below Camping unless they lose out.  

On 11/10/2019 at 11:20 PM, Disco Missile said:

Bowl eligible under Strong  - FINALLY!!! A great coach and a great man! We're on top of the world, baby!

Bowl eligible under Strong  - FINALLY!!! Mack lost it after the MNC game and should have been gone after 2011. We now have a new coach that got us to a bowl and we no longer have to deal with FUMP. There is now a path forward.

Edited by DanTheHorn

It would be hilarious if 6-6 or 7-5 Texas and the 7-5 aggy met in the Texas bowl. The tickets would actually sell rather quickly and the Bowl would love that match up from a revenue perspective, but the aggy powers that be would pressure the SEC to avoid that match up at all costs.

If we beat Tech and finish 7-5, we're getting picked up by Alamo or Camping World.  The projections you're seeing are assuming we don't beat a 4-win Tech team at home.  Which is probably a good assumption at this point with Coach Arrogant Fuckstick at the helm  

You'd voluntarily visit Orlando, Florida?  Why do you hate your life so much?  

I thought maybe trying to roll in taking the 4 year old to Disney World and doing the game as well.  But problem is we won't get that bid until just 3 weeks before the game and that's not enough time to effectively plan our first trip to Disney with a 8-month old in tow, considering one of those three weeks will be shot with hosting her family for Christmas.  Then dragging the kids outta bed on the 26th to fly to Orlando so we can see Disney on a weekday (27th), then game on 28th, and maybe a half-day at Disney on Sunday before flying home. /csb

so that begs the question, just go with adult friends to game.  Fly out 27th, game on 28th, and come home straight away Sunday.  But then I remembered, it's Orlando and I fucking hate Orlando.  

Now, if Oklahoma State were to upset OU next weekend in Stillwater (OU has looked mortal as of late)...that would shoot the Cowboys up to 9-3 and depending on the Big XII Championship, that could bump us down to the Texas Bowl after all.  As stated above, we get upset by Tech---that's also the Texas Bowl for us.  

You look at just what the odds-makers like, 11-1 OU versus 11-1 Baylor in Arlington and OU wins that game.  OU probably eeks into the CFP as the 3 or 4 seed (They have a chance to get some big wins over a Top 20 Ok-State and a Top 10 Baylor in the next 13 days, not many other playoff contenders can say that, and their loss to K-State is starting to not look that bad as K-State is about to finish out at 8-4 and probably ranked).  11-2 Baylor, by contract, goes to the Sugar Bowl.  That then leaves a pool (in order of conference finish) of 7-5 Texas, 8-4 OSU, 7-5 ISU, 8-4 KSU, and 6-6 TCU.  Then look at where those teams have been bowling the last two seasons, and the 2-game leeway rule.  It pretty closely follows (due to tie-breakers) the order of conference finish (even though it doesn't have to).  But I'd have to think Alamo takes 7-5 Texas over nearby 8-4 OSU, not just because of head-to-head but because it's been a long time since the Alamo Bowl had the Longhorns (6 years).  Camping World would take an 8-4 OSU or KSU (since OSU was just there two seasons ago and they don't travel as strong as KSU).  Texas Bowl takes the other of those two teams.  Liberty Bowl takes Iowa State.  TCU to the Cheez-It Bowl which won't be happy because they were just there and don't travel particularly well.  TCU could make a deal to get bumped down to nearby First Responders Bowl and let some P5 team take the Cheez-It bowl spot.  If OU wins the title game, I just don't see how Alamo passes on 7-5 Texas even for 8-4/ranked OSU.  

If Baylor wins the title game, they won't make the CFP. They're in the Sugar Bowl.  Cotton Bowl could use it's one at-large Berth on OU.  Leaving us again with the Alamo/CW Bowl scenario I laid out.  But 11-2 OU would likely get the Alamo Bowl bid.  And then the Camping World bid becomes a bit more wide open with even 8-4 KSU becoming as alluring as us coming off a disappointing year.  OSU or KSU could go ahead of us, and perhaps rightfully so.  But no way the other team left over from that gets picked over us for the Texas Bowl.  

If we finish 6-6, who gives a fuck about the bowl because we'll lose it.  Herman goes 6-7.  17 losses in 3 seasons.  That's 6/year for those doing maths at home.  

I kinda wish Herman would get bumped to the Cheez It Bowl. Because that’s what his personality is.  His whole “strategy+love+culture+physicality” is all

cheesy bullshit.  Never bought into it.  And here we are hoping a bowl game hosted by a central Florida camper store picks us as the most special girl at the dance.  

You'd voluntarily visit Orlando, Florida?  Why do you hate your life so much?  
I thought maybe trying to roll in taking the 4 year old to Disney World and doing the game as well.  But problem is we won't get that bid until just 3 weeks before the game and that's not enough time to effectively plan our first trip to Disney with a 8-month old in tow, considering one of those three weeks will be shot with hosting her family for Christmas.  Then dragging the kids outta bed on the 26th to fly to Orlando so we can see Disney on a weekday (27th), then game on 28th, and maybe a half-day at Disney on Sunday before flying home. /csb
so that begs the question, just go with adult friends to game.  Fly out 27th, game on 28th, and come home straight away Sunday.  But then I remembered, it's Orlando and I fucking hate Orlando.  
Now, if Oklahoma State were to upset OU next weekend in Stillwater (OU has looked mortal as of late)...that would shoot the Cowboys up to 9-3 and depending on the Big XII Championship, that could bump us down to the Texas Bowl after all.  As stated above, we get upset by Tech---that's also the Texas Bowl for us.  
You look at just what the odds-makers like, 11-1 OU versus 11-1 Baylor in Arlington and OU wins that game.  OU probably eeks into the CFP as the 3 or 4 seed (They have a chance to get some big wins over a Top 20 Ok-State and a Top 10 Baylor in the next 13 days, not many other playoff contenders can say that, and their loss to K-State is starting to not look that bad as K-State is about to finish out at 8-4 and probably ranked).  11-2 Baylor, by contract, goes to the Sugar Bowl.  That then leaves a pool (in order of conference finish) of 7-5 Texas, 8-4 OSU, 7-5 ISU, 8-4 KSU, and 6-6 TCU.  Then look at where those teams have been bowling the last two seasons, and the 2-game leeway rule.  It pretty closely follows (due to tie-breakers) the order of conference finish (even though it doesn't have to).  But I'd have to think Alamo takes 7-5 Texas over nearby 8-4 OSU, not just because of head-to-head but because it's been a long time since the Alamo Bowl had the Longhorns (6 years).  Camping World would take an 8-4 OSU or KSU (since OSU was just there two seasons ago and they don't travel as strong as KSU).  Texas Bowl takes the other of those two teams.  Liberty Bowl takes Iowa State.  TCU to the Cheez-It Bowl which won't be happy because they were just there and don't travel particularly well.  TCU could make a deal to get bumped down to nearby First Responders Bowl and let some P5 team take the Cheez-It bowl spot.  If OU wins the title game, I just don't see how Alamo passes on 7-5 Texas even for 8-4/ranked OSU.  
If Baylor wins the title game, they won't make the CFP. They're in the Sugar Bowl.  Cotton Bowl could use it's one at-large Berth on OU.  Leaving us again with the Alamo/CW Bowl scenario I laid out.  But 11-2 OU would likely get the Alamo Bowl bid.  And then the Camping World bid becomes a bit more wide open with even 8-4 KSU becoming as alluring as us coming off a disappointing year.  OSU or KSU could go ahead of us, and perhaps rightfully so.  But no way the other team left over from that gets picked over us for the Texas Bowl.  
If we finish 6-6, who gives a fuck about the bowl because we'll lose it.  Herman goes 6-7.  17 losses in 3 seasons.  That's 6/year for those doing maths at home.  
planning a trip to ratland with only 3 weeks notice is no bueno. and rolling in on the 26th to wdw's busiest week of the year? uh yeah riiight. you are gonna be able to get a hotel in maybe eustis or leesville or ocala if you are lucky. on the 27th mk will probably shut down for more guests at noon. so yer screwed. Even I go to disney that week only if I am working. double shifts fuck yeah but I'm not a cast member so eff going anywhere near Bay Lake or LBV that week. and MCO will be a big ass cf too. pita.

Which is why are the general tone of my post was I am not going to the camping world bowl with my Family.  I then added that it wouldn’t even be a good guys trip.  I suppose I could pile on and post about how are used to live in Florida for two years and it is every bit the god forsaken shit hole penis of our entire hemisphere.  I suppose I could pile on and post about how are used to live in Florida for two years and it is every bit the godforsaken shit hole anus of our entire hemisphere 

only reason I’ve been back to Florida in the last 25 years is for business and funerals.   

next time I’ll make it more clear that no fucking Longhorn should attend the camping world bowl for several reasons chief among them being that it’s in Florida and the Tom Herman is our coach. 

In fact Tom Herman is the fucking Disney world of head football coaches.   Lures you in with a bunch of bright ideas and big smiles.  In the end it’s a miserable shit show that cost you a ton of money with very little to show for it.  And yeah the kids with down syndrome or a little bit happier at the end of it, but the rest of us fucking hate ourselves for going through the whole process.   Florida and Tom Herman both sound good on paper when you’re planning it on paper with the people close to you.  Even the facility upgrade sounds nice when you use your rewards points.  But in the end both are façades of bullshit And we need to jettison ourselves as soon as possible

1 hour ago, Wishbone said:

This reflects my sentiment. The AMF BOWL or shit like that. We’d likely get Munson’d anyway.

Munson'd anyway?  It's not like we're playing Vassar College...

9 minutes ago, NowThis said:

the caliber of bowl drops with every loss . So where is UT right now, Alamo or Texas bowl?  Anything below the Texas bowl?

Alamo is out. They'll get Baylor if OU doesn't make the playoff or a combination of ISU/KSU/oSu depending on how this weekend goes. We're looking at Texas Bowl or Liberty. Camping World would've been an option had we not lost to any of TCU, ISU, or Baylor.

Big 12 Bowl Partners
Once the CFP has filled its bowl slots, Big 12 bowl partners will make selections from the remaining bowl eligible teams. Following is the order of selection. A bowl may pick from any available teams when it reaches its spot in the selection order.
Valero Alamo
Camping World
Academy Sports + Outdoors Texas
AutoZone Liberty
Cheez-It
SERVPRO First Responder

Looks like the Big 12 bowl eligible teams and final records will be:

OU 11-1

Baylor 11-1

OSU 8-4

Farmageddon winner 8-4

Farmageddon loser 7-5

Texas 7-5 or 6-6

TCU 6-6 if they can beat WVU

Ordinarily we're picked a spot or 2 higher than the final standings because we travel well but this year I'm not sensing a lot of enthusiasm surrounding the program.  If Camping doesn't pick us, I bet the Texas bowl would pass.

Edited by WBT