80's Movies

NoRagrets

6 minutes ago, Mach 1 said:

Loved this movie.  Thought it had one of the better villains for the time.

7c261b5df79361a89f46ca124cc61bc0.jpg

Named our son after Connor Mc Cloud. Always loved the name Connor though. Great Irish name, and loved the movie.

Hooker:  Hi I'm Candy

Kergen:  Well of course you are....

My youngest is 12, thinks the 80s was the best decade ever.  For what I lived in, I probably agree.  We spent last weekend playing the coin arcades in Dallas.  I've been slowly feeding him the best movies of the 80s to watch.  Last one was Red Dawn.  So many great ones.  I'm jealous as hell.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 3:31 PM, Mach 1 said:

Loved this movie.  Thought it had one of the better villains for the time.

7c261b5df79361a89f46ca124cc61bc0.jpg

On 3/24/2019 at 3:39 PM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Named our son after Connor Mc Cloud. Always loved the name Connor though. Great Irish name, and loved the movie.

Hooker:  Hi I'm Candy

Kergen:  Well of course you are....

There can only be one!

Teen Witch.  Not a great movie or even a good one, in fact it's cheesy as hell, but it's a typical "B" teen movie from late in the era.  I'm mainly posting this clip because, CSB, I was friends with the dancing/rapping kid in the vest.  He's on the movie's VHS box cover too for some reason, even though his role in it is small.  His family lived in the house I grew up in before my family bought it in 1977.  Also, the chick that's the main character is Robyn Lively and she's Blake Lively's older sister believe it or not.

Teen Witch.  Not a great movie or even a good one, in fact it's cheesy as hell, but it's a typical "B" teen movie from late in the era.  I'm mainly posting this clip because, CSB, I was friends with the dancing/rapping kid in the vest.  He's on the movie's VHS box cover too for some reason, even though his role in it is small.  His family lived in the house I grew up in before my family bought it in 1977.  Also, the chick that's the main character is Robyn Lively and she's Blake Lively's older sister believe it or not.
My wife bought this few yrs back. Her favorite 80s flick. That rap song is legitimately hilarious

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Facemask said:

My wife bought this few yrs back. Her favorite 80s flick. That rap song is legitimately hilarious

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sheeee-it, I can't believe that movie would be anyone's favorite 80s movie or even close.  Different strokes I guess.

On 12/2/2018 at 10:36 AM, South Austin said:

MV5BNDljZThhMTgtNTYwZS00ODBkLTg3NmQtYzM2

A young F250 watched this on VHS back in the day and I hit rewind on that scene so many times until I had a "no more yanky my wanky" moment. Shelly Long will forever have a Hall of Fame spot in my spank bank because of this movie.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hairy Biped said:

CSB my girl has watched this multiple times and actually just watched it Friday night.  We don't share the same taste in movies.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hairy Biped said:

Also, the chick that's the main character is Robyn Lively and she's Blake Lively's older sister believe it or not. 

Robyn Lively played Goldie Hawn's daughter in Wildcats. She was also in Doogie Howser and Daniel's love interest in Karate Kid III. She was a staple of in the 1980's.

• Like 1