11/10 NFL thread

spystud13

30 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

As a Chiefs fan I'm starting to feel the same way about the Titans as Longhorn fan feels about K-State.  Why can't we beat these fucks?  Mike Vrabel is not Bill Snyder.

Hello chiefs fan. Glad there is more than one of us. I co-sign that idea of this team always giving us trouble. This game should easily be a blowout. Yet, not one the teams I follow ever want to make a weekend easy. Always have to go down to the end the past couple of months. 

Just now, 4th&Five said:

Saints get Cooks and AK back and walk out and take a giant shit in the superdome. Not what I expected today. 

It seems like the saints have one game like this at home every year against a division opponent. Arguably the best home field advantage in football but the they’re good for a bad Bucs/falcons loss every year lol

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

It seems like the saints have one game like this at home every year against a division opponent. Arguably the best home field advantage in football but the they’re good for a bad Bucs/falcons loss every year lol

True. It’s usually not the offense and defense both taking the game off.