Texas opens as a 7 point underdog @ Iowa State

TexasMan

I know it's not the most popular opinion, but I feel like we win on Saturday. Not sure why at this point as I can see us losing for sure, but keep getting the feeling our next loss is going to be at the hands of those douche bag rape enabling morons in Waco. Here's to hoping my gut is right, about this weekend.

🤘

They are only dressing in all black uniforms so as to absorb as much heat from the sun as they can since the temperatures are looking to be *checks forecast* around the temperature that CO2 turns into a solid with a steady down precipitation of a sleet/snow slurry.

I'm also told, the cyclones are also fielding skis for this game for their receivers and crampons for their offensive and defensive linemen. Back to you Tom.

16 hours ago, Droopy said:

I know it's not the most popular opinion, but I feel like we win on Saturday. Not sure why at this point as I can see us losing for sure, but keep getting the feeling our next loss is going to be at the hands of those douche bag rape enabling morons in Waco. Here's to hoping my gut is right, about this weekend.

🤘

I feel better about beating Baylor than I do ISU.  Baylor's offense has struggled big time their last 2 games.   Really interested to see if their D can slow down the Sooners because if they can't I don't see them staying in the game at all.   

I don't have a feeling at all about Iowa State...but then I didn't have much of a feeling about Kansas State either.

I don't get the deal about the weather in Ames. It has been in the 30s all week here in Austin and it is going to be warmer come kick off in Ames. It is going to be great football weather, even for Texans.

Edited by Valmy77

I don't have a feeling at all about Iowa State...but then I didn't have much of a feeling about Kansas State either.
I don't get the deal about the weather in Ames. It has been in the 30s all week here in Austin and it is going to be warmer come kick off in Ames. It is going to be great football weather, even for Texans.

It snowed earlier this week. Won’t be bad at all by Saturday

6 hours ago, MirrOlure said:

Uh...they have the exact same 150, Big XII, team logo and Nike swoosh that we do.

That dude is finding a way to make a good argument really fucking annoying by shotgunning it into every remotely tangential argument (though at least ISU doesn't have a word on the chest as well).

AI, Snow Aggy, and the rest of Clone Nation-

I'm driving down from the Twin Cities Saturday a.m.- need to drop a package off at the Delt house for a neighborhood kid then attend a tailgate in S8 (NE corner of stadium).  Any parking recs to easily kill two birds with one stone?  I'll be arriving 11 or 12 if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

I'm driving down from the Twin Cities Saturday a.m.- need to drop a package off at the Delt house for a neighborhood kid then attend a tailgate in S8 (NE corner of stadium).  Any parking recs to easily kill two birds with one stone?  I'll be arriving 11 or 12 if that helps.
Thanks in advance.

Look for a yard that’s charging for parking. They ticket all street parking in that neighborhood on game day
  • Like 1

Purdy gonna look like Aaron Rodgers 

Rose gonna look like Eric Weddle or whatever the fuck that one white safety's name is. 

Campbell gonna look like Tony Dungy and their cheerleaders are an assortment of 10s any man would go on a hunger strike for while getting stoned for 5 straight years. 

Lady, gentlemen, futureman.... We're DOOMED!

18 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Purdy gonna look like Aaron Rodgers.  Rose gonna look like Eric Weddle or whatever the fuck that one white safety's name is. Campbell gonna look like Tony Dungy and their cheerleaders are an assortment of 10s any man would go on a hunger strike for while getting stoned for 5 straight years.  Lady, gentlemen, futureman.... We're DOOMED!

Hello...

71a184e6b9e8bf9c7ca517b09cb07bfa.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Not a cat said:

Thanks in advance.

What Al said...but could you park at the Delts and get a ride w/ one of them down to S8?  Maybe they'll all already be there...considering we used to be at S4 by 0500.