Texas opens as a 7 point underdog @ Iowa State

TexasMan

59 minutes ago, Hozz said:

Yahoo Sports App showing the line as even for this now.  That is a lot of movement in 3 days.

It was Iowa State announcing the black uniforms and getting cocky on social media. Texas fans and players are both grumpy and want a beat down. 

Edited by DreadHead

11 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Gonna have to rely on the hands of John Burt and Malcom Epps... and maybe jake smith

(shudders)

Herman said they can still run 4WR looks if Collin Johnson can’t play a high snap volume. “It would be Brennan (Eagles) at X and John Burt at Z with Marcus Washington playing quite a bit. Jake Smith is certainly serviceable inside, too. You’ll see it.”

Edited by LTtxfan

18 hours ago, SnowAggy said:

Like I said up thread that initial line was horseshit.

19 hours ago, Hozz said:

Yahoo Sports App showing the line as even for this now.  That is a lot of movement in 3 days.

Yahoo Sports App was/is wrong I guess.  Looking online at places that will actually take your money, its still ISU -7 almost everywhere.

4 hours ago, Zavala said:

20 or 10 personnel the whole game

Actual RB screens

1Gho_gvQW7D3RjYkQ8CvqoXXXL4j3HpexhjNOf_P

Amen. Especially with Ingram or RoJo and Whittington in the game at the same time, I could see the screen game being huge against what ISU does on defense.

Likewise, I could see us hitting our heads against a wall, wondering why the fuck Leitao can't block a stationary object.

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I’m driving to the game, and I just found out that two of the people in our group can’t join us. Does anyone know the rules for scalping tickets in Ames?

Buy low and sell high, those are the rules.   JK I have no idea what the rule is. Just be cool and don’t draw a bunch of attention To yourself. Chat up some guys at the bar/tailgate/lunch spot. Put them on Facebook marketplace . Start getting word out as soon as you get there.  You’ll be able to dump them. 
I bought 5 Auburn Georgia tickets this morning on stub hub b/c I didn’t want to walk around with a grand in my pocket, but I went to FB marketplace first looking, though the game I’m going to is a much tougher ticket than our game. 

Edited by jdhorn92

20 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

We didn’t have Collin Johnson last year against ISU. How about we commit to running the fucking ball. Maybe that’ll produce some good results.

Colin went 3-55 last year. Interestingly, we ran the ball a lot against Iowa State in 2018, and Ingram also had 5 catches out of the backfield. I expect if we want to win this game, we will follow a similar script. 30+ rushing attempts from the RBs and Sam, and more of the RB screen game.

28 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Colin went 3-55 last year. Interestingly, we ran the ball a lot against Iowa State in 2018, and Ingram also had 5 catches out of the backfield. I expect if we want to win this game, we will follow a similar script. 30+ rushing attempts from the RBs and Sam, and more of the RB screen game.

My bad. Got it mixed up with Tceh game. The run game point still stands though.

I'm sick of these gifs.  Would someone fucking dox the ginger and the blonde and post their instagram and shit?

Blondes dad (allegedly) showed up on Cyclone Fanatic a couple years back, proud of his daughter being a gif.

Another poster quoted him and said “I hope you never go to Shaggy Bevo”.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Who would have thought the day would come when UT would be an underdog to Iowa State? Seems Vegas doesn't have much confidence in this team. I watched them play OU and didn't think they were near as good as the score indicated. OU simply fell flat after halftime but should have been a blowout win for OU and blowout loss for ISU. So I really don't know what this is saying about the perception of UT. This has been a weird year.

• Fuck You 1

Who would have thought the day would come when UT would be an underdog to Iowa State? Seems Vegas doesn't have much confidence in this team. I watched them play OU and didn't think they were near as good as the score indicated. OU simply fell flat after halftime but should have been a blowout win for OU and blowout loss for ISU. So I really don't know what this is saying about the perception of UT. This has been a weird year.
You are a really horrible obvious troll. Try harder.
  • Like 1