Mrs. Fletcher - HBO

Js1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It most likely won't get a season 2, but it ended just fine.  Mrs. Fletcher, er, Mrs. Mackie, is liberated.  it was intended to be one season, but so was Big Little Lies.  

So what happened next? Did Eve and Brendan have a massive fight about what went on? Where are the characters of Mrs. Fletcher going next? Only the show’s creator (and author of its source material), Tom Perrotta can say.

“My sense is that they wouldn’t have some big blow out conversation about what just happened. Knowing them, they would live together and it would come out in strange ways and strange moments because it’s like too much…” Perrotta told Decider with a laugh. “What can you say, really?”

5 hours ago, Js1 said:

It most likely won't get a season 2, but it ended just fine.  Mrs. Fletcher, er, Mrs. Mackie, is liberated.  it was intended to be one season, but so was Big Little Lies.  

I thought it said series finale before the last episode?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
29 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Just now watching this. I looked up Brendan to see how old he was in real life because he looks way too old to be a college freshman and found out who his real mom is:

married with children GIF by hero0fwar

That was the child she was pregnant with during season 10 where she was searching for her dad around the world.