2020 NFL DRAFT

Napoleon

1 hour ago, JohnnyRage said:

Listening to 105.3 The Fan, Cavanaugh and Broaddus both had CD Lamb as the best Wide Receiver in the draft, and neither thought the Cowboys had the balls to take the best player available. They splooged.

There are two types of people in Dallas: (1) those who listen to The Fan and (2) those who listen to The Ticket.

You chose poorly my friend. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Luka Skywalker said:

There are two types of people in Dallas: (1) those who listen to The Fan and (2) those who listen to The Ticket.

You chose poorly my friend. 

Listen to the difference between late round coverage and knowledge and eat a dick. I left when Ben and Skin left.

Listen to the difference between late round coverage and knowledge and eat a dick. I left when Ben and Skin left.

Yeah when Bob Signs off(usually around the 4th) the ticket sucks.

I actually prefer the cowboys coverage but this year doesn’t seem good.

Fan isn’t bad when it comes to draft coverage. Just don’t listen to them daily

9 minutes ago, JohnnyRage said:

It’s still embarrassing to admit you listen to the fucking Fan. I bet you’re a huge fan of First Take as well. It’s ok you’ve just got really shitty taste.

• Like 1