2020 NFL DRAFT

Napoleon

1 minute ago, Radical Larry said:

I already hear this song 50 times a day in some car commercial. No need to play the whole thing.

No shit! All of the telethon music has been drippy and sad with a twist of hopeful yearning.

no one wants or needs this soundtrack.

have some fucking fun with it people!

”Another one bites the dust”

“Can’t touch this” 

shit like that. Enough with depressing shit! 

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Still wonder if Bills stole Belichick's QB at #167

Considering the Patriots actually know what they are doing there is very little chance they have any interest in Fromm. That guy fucking sucks and will not amount to anything in the NFL. 

30 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

No shit! All of the telethon music has been drippy and sad with a twist of hopeful yearning.

no one wants or needs this soundtrack.

have some fucking fun with it people!

”Another one bites the dust”

“Can’t touch this” 

shit like that. Enough with depressing shit! 

Hey fuckface, we’re all in this together!

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

I wonder what will be offered to get Dalton. 

Nothing. The market for teams needing QBs is low and Dalton is due $17.5M this year. Bengals will cut him to save most of that money, and he’ll sign as a FA at a MUCH lower cap number. I think the Pats have less than $5M in cap space after the rookie pool, and they still have some other holes to fill. They will probably offer Dalton (or Jameis or Cam?) a two year deal with a low cost first year and voidable or non-guaranteed second year. 

Just now, Murfdogg21 said:

Nothing. The market for teams needing QBs is low and Dalton is due $17.5M this year. Bengals will cut him to save most of that money, and he’ll sign as a FA at a MUCH lower cap number. I think the Pats have less than $5M in cap space after the rookie pool, and they still have some other holes to fill. They will probably offer Dalton (or Jameis or Cam?) a two year deal with a low cost first year and voidable or non-guaranteed second year. 

Gotcha.

lmao people are building Kliffs house with legos. 

2 hours ago, texaslong said:

Does the NFL not know Jimbo is at A&M now? Only one draft pick so far. 

texags:

W5:03pAG
it's double-edged sword for A&M players in the SEC with regard to the draft.

by playing in the SEC a player will get noticed and receive more attention.

but there will also be a whole lot more tape of the A&M player going up against other top NFL prospects.

in this case...there is a ton of film of Davis & Rogers vs. Alabama's DB's, LSU's DB's, Auburn's DB's, etc..,

and sometimes it's better for a player draft-wise if there's a little mystery about their true ceiling / potential at the next level

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Thaddeus did not get drafted. 

Hawks traded next years 6th to move into the almost last 7th rnd pick and they selected the other TE/WR from LSU..... 

check these out for season stats 12 catches, 130 yards, 0 TD's..... 6'5" 250lbs ran a 4.6. Must be a blocker right? Nope, terrible blocker and never even lined up with his hand in the dirt, 2 point stance only. Apparently has natural hands so that's not the issue.

none of that adds up lmao. 

edit: I guess I could put the guys name. Stephen Sullivan. 

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/stephen-sullivan?id=32195355-4c65-4841-66b1-7427b1ac895d

Edited by cam4mav

Roach gets to pick which honestly is similar to Poona, best chance to go somewhere the scheme is right and has the best opp to earn a job.

*assuming he get's multiple offers. I have to think there are a few teams willing to bring him in to be a quick gap shooting DT

Edited by cam4mav