Minny Vikings @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread -- Blues at home, why the fuck not?

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They’re not having issues. They’re gaining 4-6 yards. Incompletions on 2nd and 3rd down are killing them

CMon man. They’ve run it 5 times for all of 17 yards in first down. That’s less than 4 yards a carry. It’s a bad idea to do it EVERY time.

I’m not saying don’t ever run on first...just don’t do it 5 out of 5 times. It’s ridiculous in 2019 teams are doing this.

This defense, once again, is vastly overrated or way too cocky. This happens way too much with them. Getting killed by a team without its best receiver and fucking Cousins as its QB

I’m pissed at the offensive play calling/execution, but make no mistake the defense is losing this game so far.

I give up. They can’t even spot clear holds and Dak takes those types of hit all the time, but Cousins gets a push and it’s Roughing.

I know you’re not new to cowboys games. The cowboys don’t get the same calls other teams do. And then get called for BS.

Yeah that was absolutely a Push Off that will NEVER get called in our favor.

But I guarantee you Cooper will get called when Dallas is making their comeback.

OR they get called for a Pick Play that isn’t(like the one against the Jets that really cost the game) while everyone does it to us every week.

Rinse and repeat with the refs.

Still though this defense is trash.

The officiating isn't beating them. Stop bitching about the refs

Of course it’s not. I’ve been bitchitn about the defense being trash and the playcalling garbage all night.

But that was horrendous and you know Dallas will get called for it at some point. You can’t stop us from being frustrated with the double standard by the refs every damn week.