Minny Vikings @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread -- Blues at home, why the fuck not?

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're living on borrowed time converting long 3rd downs.  we need yardage on first.

I mean that’s fair. The 2nd down play is what hurt them imo not the trick play. Good to show that from time to time.

Tie game. Just gotta keep them from scoring here.

I feel like that’s the first time I’ve ever seen a cowboys team properly execute a hard count/free play TD. We always find a way to fuck it up. Good shit. I swear, man. If we could figure out a way to pull our head out of our ass in the first quarter, we’re as good as any team in the NFC when healthy 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

I feel like that’s the first time I’ve ever seen a cowboys team properly execute a hard count/free play TD. We always find a way to fuck it up. Good shit. I swear, man. If we could figure out a way to pull our head out of our ass in the first quarter, we’re as good as any team in the NFC.

Last couple of games, the refs blew the play dead when it didn’t seem like an unabated situation. 

I hate the under thrown ball. It makes the DB look like they did something wrong. No it was thrown short.

That’s not a back shoulder fade like some people try to claim when Rodgers to brees does it.

But of course that happens. Defense shows up but give up one play to allow them into FG range at the half(if not more). And they get the ball back. Fuck.

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

I mean that’s fair. The 2nd down play is what hurt them imo not the trick play. Good to show that from time to time.

Tie game. Just gotta keep them from scoring here.

yeah about that.  this team is just like Texas, they make everything seem difficult.