Minny Vikings @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread -- Blues at home, why the fuck not?

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

As a neutral observer, Dak is not your problem.  He's a perfectly serviceable quarterback surrounded by talent.

Your problem is that there are several million Madden players who can outscheme your coaches.

shhhh...don't tell the troll/fake fan.

i don't know why i get upset with these losses.  we still may sneak into the playoffs at 9-7 as the NFC East winner.  then we lose in the opening round, and we're no closer to getting to the NFC championship game than last year.

Not so fast...Philly has an easy schedule and are getting healthy.
  • Like 1

This is on Kid Moore.  Every fucking time we have this type of disparity in effectiveness yet continue to hit our heads into the wall.  I get balance but this is just stupidity.  Please take into account that 6 of the last 7 of these were passes on the last drive of the game so going into the last drive, it was actually 8 passes to 15 runs.  Linehanesque.

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

in  fairness, as soon as the punt was in the air, Austin was signaling for a fair catch.  so i'm sure the Vikings players started loafing.  but still, he would have had at least 10 yards and the wall was starting to form.

exactly. they stopped running 10 yards before that picture.  it was returnable though.

7 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

in  fairness, as soon as the punt was in the air, Austin was signaling for a fair catch.  so i'm sure the Vikings players started loafing.  but still, he would have had at least 10 yards and the wall was starting to form.

Yeah, he signaled fair catch before he ever would have even had a chance to look at the coverage. They just stopped running down once they saw it. 

9 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

This is on Kid Moore.  Every fucking time we have this type of disparity in effectiveness yet continue to hit our heads into the wall.  I get balance but this is just stupidity.  Please take into account that 6 of the last 7 of these were passes on the last drive of the game so going into the last drive, it was actually 8 passes to 15 runs.  Linehanesque.

That's our next head coach you're talking about