NCAA Week 12

TexasFan21

2 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

and umass isnt totally inept in the offensive dept.  they give up 550+ yards per game and lost to uconn, so that sucks.  but still, umass and the points.

I got them at +38.5, so we will see how they fare. They are 1-9 ATS but NU is 1-4 ATS the last 5. 

bs v miami ohio - o49.5

miami ohio -17.5

UNI vs Toledo - o53

Toledo -2.5

ohio state -52.5.  think they play with a chip on their shoulder after LSU jumped them.  fortunately enough, rutgers is there to take the beating.  72-0 ohio state.  taking their team total also regardless of what it is.

umass line is moving in the wrong direction.  might double up if it gets to the mid 40's.

- Clemson 1H -20.5.  Rolling now but tapping the breaks in the 2H of games.   

- Alabama -17  Line has dipped now, seemingly, with Tua maybe out.   Too low to pass up.    Bama still with a lot of incentive to play based upon the CFB rankings.  I'll argue that Tua not playing could be what the team may need in this circumstance.  Probably forces everyone to be focused in rallying around Jones in a road game / hostile environment.   Still lots and lots of weapons available to score.  MSU offense isn't going to move up and down the field. 

- Iowa -3...Would feel better if this was night at Kinnick but UM needs to show me they can bounce back from their biggest win in 40-50 years with a focused effort at Iowa.  Hats off to Fleck if they can. 

- Auburn +3

• Like 1

On 11/14/2019 at 12:25 PM, Trey3216 said:

Ohio St -52.5 now.  Good Lord.  O/U 61.  I think tOSU hits the over themselves.  I'd have a hard time taking any team -52.5, but this would be the team to do it.  

The Rutgers under has been hitting a lot. I suggest just go with that

Marshall -6  They are 9-0 playing the game in honor of the 1970 team that died in a plane crash (throwback uniforms).  This is the 10th game.  Ja'mar Smith out for La Tech along with a couple other starters.  Back up QB for LT has thrown 8 passes this season, one since mid October. 

Makes too much sense so treading lightly.  

10 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Marshall -6  They are 9-0 playing the game in honor of the 1970 team that died in a plane crash (throwback uniforms).  This is the 10th game.  Ja'mar Smith out for La Tech along with a couple other starters.  Back up QB for LT has thrown 8 passes this season, one since mid October. 

Yeah the backup qb is 8 of 9 with a td and for 114 yds. Really want to play the 1st half ML Or spread for Marshall. But like you say, when it looks this easy....

16 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

This is the kind of thing that usually ends up biting me in the ass: I had Marshall -3.5 for the first half. If you watched the last couple of minutes of that half (and unless you had money on the game, why in the hell would you?), you know what I'm talking about. Thank you, Jesus. Unbelievable. 

On 11/11/2019 at 5:28 PM, Sbbruin said:

UCLA +21 @ Utah seems like way too many points.  We are an entirely different team than we were at the start of the season.

I took them; hopefully I won’t get the same result as last time I listened to you...

• Like 1

yeah, holy shit this texas game was insane. took texas +7 for the game, then at some point in the 2nd quarter took texas +10.5. at halftime i said fuck it and bet 2nd half ML on texas and 2nd half texas +3. figured if texas did well and scored like they did at the end of the first half no way we lose. did a quick drunk mental math and with a halftime score of 7-10, no way we wouldn't score two more times at least.  And even if they scored once, all my picks would win and UT squeaks one out. literally the only possibility my drunk ass didn't figure was we score 14 and they hit 13 for the win. sorry y'all, this one is on me and the shitty special teams.