Nomad Grills coming soon!

C-Man

20 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

Did you see the grill set up for use or just the case? 

Looks like a weapons grade hibachi, their website and social media sites are devoid of any actual pictures or videos.

Didn't see it opened up. It's my understanding the case/grill is one and the same. Like it opens up and the grilling service is attached on the inside. Somehow you can do a rudimentary smoke with it, but I didn't talk to the guy directly. One of my buddies did.

19 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

that looks really cool and i like the potential of the large grilling surface.  can it not be elevated off the ground though?  that's a pretty important feature imo.  i have a weber go-anywhere.  been using it for 15 years.  love it.

weber go anywhere

weber-portable-charcoal-grill-121020-64_1000.jpg

Again, my understanding is that you can lay it on any service and use it as grill. Put it on your tailgate or set it on a table. My buddy said the guy showed him a video where they had it fired up on a pool float in the water.

3 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

$600? 

Damn, you can buy a little portable grill and years upon years worth of Coleman propane tanks for that. Is this supposed to be another showoff piece for tailgaters at sports games?

pro tip:  Harbor Freight sells a fitting that lets you fill those little tanks from the standard 5 gallon tank. 

19 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

$600? 

Damn, you can buy a little portable grill and years upon years worth of Coleman propane tanks for that. Is this supposed to be another showoff piece for tailgaters at sports games?

I bet "we want to be the Yeti of _______" is a red hot pitch in the VC world right now.