They Killin’ ‘Errbody Now: Ok Police Chief Killed After Altercation With His Own Officer

Doc Reeves

...in Florida at a conference. 

Do t know why but the Reno:911 movie is the first thing that came to mind

An Oklahoma police chief was killed during an altercation with one of his own officers while at a conference in Florida Sunday.

Escambia County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a report of a physical altercation at the Hilton Garden Inn in Pensacola Beach Sunday evening and found Mannford Police Chief Lucky Miller dead, according to NBC affiliate KJRH.

Mannford police officer Michael Patrick Nealy has been charged with murder in connection with Miller's death. Nealy, 49, is being held at the Escambia County Jail without bond, according to sheriff's office records.

The two colleagues were in town for a conference, according to KJRH. No other details were immediately available, and the incident is under investigation.

“We are heartbroken by the news,” Mayor Tyler Buttram said in a statement. “Please keep both families in your prayers as we work to move forward.”

Miller, 44, had been with the Mannford Police Chief since 2007, according to a statement from the city. He is survived by his wife and three children.

An interim Mannford police chief has been appointed

Edited by Doc Reeves

2 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

...in Florida at a conference. 

Do t know why but the Reno:911 movie is the first thing that came to mind

An Oklahoma police chief was killed during an altercation with one of his own officers while at a conference in Florida Sunday.

Escambia County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a report of a physical altercation at the Hilton Garden Inn in Pensacola Beach Sunday evening and found Mannford Police Chief Lucky Miller dead, according to NBC affiliate KJRH.

Mannford police officer Michael Patrick Nealy has been charged with murder in connection with Miller's death. Nealy, 49, is being held at the Escambia County Jail without bond, according to sheriff's office records.

The two colleagues were in town for a conference, according to KJRH. No other details were immediately available, and the incident is under investigation.

“We are heartbroken by the news,” Mayor Tyler Buttram said in a statement. “Please keep both families in your prayers as we work to move forward.”

Miller, 44, had been with the Mannford Police Chief since 2007, according to a statement from the city. He is survived by his wife and three children.

An interim Mannford police chief has been appointed

59 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Either pussy or sex was involved 

They are from a town with a mayor named Buttram

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sandman said:

The pearl-clutchers here were out in force when we voted for constitutional carry, as if their fellow citizens aren't up to carrying without a bullshit class. But these assholes are good to go, I suppose. Quality training is the key.

So what you are saying is that some people are just such massive retards that even with police/military training they should not be trusted with firearms.

Edited by Pam Cummings

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

So what you are saying is that some people are just such massive retards that even with police/military training they should not be trusted with firearms.

My post was poorly worded. When I said "here" I meant in OK, not on this board. But you aren't entirely wrong.

I had to shoot him at the conference, it was a plenary session!  

of course this happened in Pensacola.  You can take an okie into Florida, but you can’t take the Florida out of........dammit I had something for this! /archer 

I shit you not, there were only 8 officers in the Mannford OK Police Department. Then, there were 6.

2 of 'em went from OK to FL for a law enforcement conference. At least 25% of the force voluntarily out of service at one time for travel to a winter tourist destination. One can only imagine the fagetry shenangigans and fucking around going on in that pd on a daily basis.  

1 minute ago, LarryTT said:

yup.... My boat slip is close to that lil town..... pretty sad (but dumasses)

i was gonna say why didn't he just be a cop and shoot the dude, but makes sense if the dude was beat to death. beating someone to death is much more personal and cathartic. lulz.

hope that warm satisfaction feeling keeps him warm at nights in pound his ass prison.

• Like 1