MNF: Seattle @ SF

spystud13

Gotdam that idiotic ref circling the wagons and blathering on and on about how wonderful the ball spot was on that near touchdown.  They marked it a full yard back when the replay clearly showed he wasn't down until the ball was just inches away from the goal.  They freeze framed that and then the tv ref went off on his ridiculous butt kissing of the horrible spot.

And how about Pete Carroll stupidly accepting the offsides penalty on the punt after it had only been returned to the SF 17?  I doubt the math says rekicking from your 48 is likely to result in a worse net starting position for your opponent.   And sure enough, SF got the ball much further up the field (past the 30, I think.)

Edit:  Looks like the 49ers' Thomas just got fragged.

Edited by clapclapclap

Just now, Chet Steadman said:

Tessitore has mentioned several times tonight Wilson is likely the overwhelming Or unanimous MVP choice at mid-season. 

I thought most believed that belongs to Jackson right now?

i wasn't aware that there was a half season MVP,  but i guess espn needs something to talk about

10 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Seattle dropping some easy interceptions

Technically the only one that was dropped was the second one.  The first one Wright never touched with his hands.  The ball went right between them and straight off his shoulder pads.  Point remains though those things always kill you at the end of a close game.