Stephen Miller is outed as a White Nationalist (shocking, isn't it?)

F250

23 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

What is less shocking, that Miller is  racist or that workswithseed is feigning ignorance?

I don't keep up with his staff. Trump seems to go through them like candy. Fucking lynch the guy, I don't care about this dude.

Edited by workswithseed

Feigned or not, WWW's ignorance of Miller is the reaction of 99% of Americans both before and after this "bombshell".  So he set some illegal immigrant arrest quotas for ICE.  He had evil quotas set for him by Satan, too.  Give the guy a break.

Edited by Goredho

5 hours ago, workswithseed said:

I don't keep up with his staff. Trump seems to go through them like candy. Fucking lynch the guy, I don't care about this dude.

He is Trump's Senior Policy Advisor and is pretty much the only White House staff member who has been there since Day One. He has long been considered the chief architect of many of this administration's most cruel policies toward non-white immigrants.

One of his greatest hits came early on when he said on camera: “The powers of the president will not be questioned.”

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, bolverk said:

He is Trump's Senior Policy Advisor and is pretty much the only White House staff member who has been there since Day One. He has long been considered the chief architect of many of this administration's most cruel policies toward non-white immigrants.

One of his greatest hits came early on when he said on camera: “The powers of the president will not be questioned.”

Haha, no wonder Trump kept him. He only likes lap dogs. Thanks, will rep when I'm able to.

1 hour ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

For history buffs, he's this administration's Himmler

looks like him , with the gaunt expressionless bloodless face. Also complicating the Nazi comparison, he's Jewish.

Edited by NowThis

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I think he would have already been gone if we had banded together to scream at him and throw milkshakes at him every time he left the house.

Not very nice and it's bad decorum, but it probably would save a bunch of lives on the border.

That would require some level of a conscience and ability to feel shame or guilt.  He gets off on this.  Never step between a man and his sexual thrills. 

There are tens of millions of Trump fans who don't like those kind of associations. Those types of people don't realize what they are, they think they aren't racist. Their white nationalism is more unconscious and they hate the gross, say-it-out-loud racists.

The same is true (to a lesser extent, of course) of white supremacy within elite liberalism. They want a perpetuation of the system that brought them success, they just want it all done invisibly and with a guilty conscience.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Who?

senior Policy Adviser to Pres. Trump

STEPHEN MILLER dude! 

some people call him the Race Cowboy, yeah

Some call him the gangster of hate 

Some people call him racist

Because he speaks to the pompatus of Trump

8 hours ago, F250 said:

Retirement in South America?

8 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

I think Miller deserves worse than living a comfortable life in Argentina.

I was thinking more the less living to retirement option that happened after Nuremberg. 

2 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Racism is alive and well in 2019

Alive and well?  It's literally one of our fucking core values, embedded in the goddamned White House.

That's like saying that that "being an aggy fan is alive and well" in the Rick Perry residence.  It's his fucking brand.

When I hear about Trump whining about the press and how they treat him unfairly, I'll be reminded of the fact that the very same media he's complaining about are giving Miller a pass, because in a normal world, reporters would be hounding Trump and his press secretary about this nonstop, and Democrats would be howling about it from the rooftops.

Yeah, I get that we are in the midst of impeachment hearings, but somehow the media was able to handle simultaneous stories in the past, such as the Vietnam War and the Apollo landings.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

When I hear about Trump whining about the press and how they treat him unfairly, I'll be reminded of the fact that the very same media he's complaining about are giving Miller a pass, because in a normal world, reporters would be hounding Trump and his press secretary about this nonstop, and Democrats would be howling about it from the rooftops.

Yeah, I get that we are in the midst of impeachment hearings, but somehow the media was able to handle simultaneous stories in the past, such as the Vietnam War and the Apollo landings.

It’s fucking insane.  Our media is complicit in protecting Steven fucking Miller.