Joel Klatt is a breath of fresh air. Fight me.

Parliament

Relative to getting kicked in the nuts or listening to Cowherd, Katt is a virtual Edward Murrow...

Agreed that his takes seem more legit and less ‘stir the pot because we can.’  I’m on the road on vacation this week and this morning I I turn on Stephen A, whose radio show I enjoy; and Max Kellerman.  What a fucking beating.  Even on points with which I may agree, the presentation is so douchey and bitchtastic, I want to punch them both in the fucking mouth.

• Like 1

He's better than anyone on eSECpn right now.    Or the Ohio State fan boy and alum Herbie.   

Speaking of Herb, has he called us a dump again for calling out our coaches?    I mean the only thing we are pointing out is the same thing some of our football clueless wives point out about our defense.  

30 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Relative to getting kicked in the nuts or listening to Cowherd, Katt is a virtual Edward Murrow...

Agreed that his takes seem more legit and less ‘stir the pot because we can.’  I’m on the road on vacation this week and this morning I I turn on Stephen A, whose radio show I enjoy; and Max Kellerman.  What a fucking beating.  Even on points with which I may agree, the presentation is so douchey and bitchtastic, I want to punch them both in the fucking mouth.

Kellerman doesn't even need to open his mouth for me to want to punch him.  His dumbass face needs to be punched, repeatedly.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

That all said, I'd happily fight you. Not because of your Joel Klatt take. Mostly just because I'd have a chance of biting your typing fingers off, or maiming them in a such a way that your return to this board would be impossible, making the entire site better overnight.

My man.  Keep fighting the good fight. 

32 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

Joel Klatt's weekly CFB segment on TheTicket / BaD Radio is pure magic.  I don't think that I've ever heard one that he didn't clown on aggie.  

Joooooooooeeel Klaaaaaaatt

Joel Klatt

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Parliament said:

He isn't out for the #hottake.  Just give us great insight.

And he has a budding pissing contest with ESPN:

You're not breaking any news to those us who are P1's living in DFW. Klatt has been on The Ticket weekly for the last several years, maybe longer, and he's big on most of our talking points, particularly in how the SEC games the system.

• Like 1

In addition to color commentating at a high level, Joel Klatt is very good at trolling aggy and attempting to deflate the secsecsec hero worship so prevalent at a certain other network.  He has my respect.

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1

When Klatt came onto the scene as an announcer, he caught my ear right away. In one of his first games he was breaking down in great detail some of the intricacies of qb throwing mechanics, it was shit I had never heard on a broadcast before. I immediately looked up who the hell was broadcasting this game, and it was Klatt. 

Football announcers should be there to make you smarter about football. Joel Klatt makes you smarter about football. 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, horngasm2020 said:

I don't give a shit what any former athlete has to say. EVER. 

your job is to play the game and shut your fuckin mouth.

Then when you can't play anymore, go away forever.

I’m going to make the assumption that I speak for the entire board when I say, we don’t give a shit what you have to say. EVER.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1