TNF: Steelers @ Browns

spystud13

Gigemags382 said:
Just ripped off Mason Rudolph's helmet and then swung it at Rudolph's head. What a fool. No longer an Aggie.

.I'm going to give Myles the benefit of the doubt because:

1) He's an Aggie. (you don't get to yank that away from him)
2) He's usually a chill cat.

It's Remarkable how quickly some people will turn their backs on their own.
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

He maybe ought to go to prison for that shit. Seriously. That's borderline assault with a deadly weapon. You do that by just punching a guy in intramurals, you're at least spending a night in jail, maybe facing felony assault. He used a helmet as a bludgeon. Suspension? How about charges? 

Exactly. If I did that shit I'd immediately lose my job, go to jail, and likely get prison time.

azulAg

AG

No loyalty whatsoever, y'all flip faster than girls when they hear their friends talking **** about them

Emilio Fantastico said:
I'm guessing Rudolph might've used the N word while trying to rip Garrett's helmet off. Because he just completely lost it.
Edited by Beau Vine

11 minutes ago, C-Man said:

spacer.png

I'm not saying Garrett was innocent, he needs to be suspended long and good. Guy has anger issues, and is a stupid sheepfucker. But Rudolph acted like a bitch intentionally. Who the fuck tries to take a defensive lineman helmet off, just because he was sacked...even a bit late? Watch the video again. 

I bet he gets 4 games, let's not try and act like he will be suspended a season, get a grip people. 

Edited by hundredTT

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

65 came in and knocked Rudolph on his ass after he got hit in the head. Wonder if he gets any discipline. 

Yeah, that was some weak shit.

1 minute ago, hundredTT said:

I'm not saying Garrett was innocent, he needs to be suspended long and good. Guy has anger issues, and is a stupid sheepfucker. But Rudolph acted like a bitch intentionally. Who the fuck tries to take a defensive lineman helmet off, just because he was sacked...even a bit late? Watch the video again. 

What Rudolph did was an unsportsmanlike, personal foul. 15 yards. What Garrett could be called a crime.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, bruh. Game was fucking over, man. 

What Rudolph did was an unsportsmanlike, personal foul. 15 yards. What Garrett could be called a crime.

Yep. I keep seeing the defense of Garrett as “rudolf went after him” like that justifies hitting him with his own helmet after ripping it off.

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

65 came in and knocked Rudolph on his ass after he got hit in the head. Wonder if he gets any discipline. 

Yep. When Rudolph was just standing there in a daze after just getting destroyed by a fucking helmetin the head. Can't see how the league can let him slide.

12 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:

If VY or Colt did something like that, there would be zero defense of them "because they're Longhorns". We'd call them pieces of shit and not make excuses.

But... aggy gonna aggy.

Lol, have you read some of the VY threads? The guy could fuck some people's wifes here and they'd defend him. But I get your point, brainwashed homerism is very far from this place for the most part. 

Edited by hundredTT
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

2. Rudolph is really lucky.  I can’t believe a 270 pound freak of nature DE swinging a helmet down onto him like that didn’t do more damage.

It probably did do some damage,  adrenaline and such. I've been hit hard in the head and didnt feel a damn thing til later, then I was crying wanting my mommy.

4 minutes ago, wood said:

Exactly. If I did that shit I'd immediately lose my job, go to jail, and likely get prison time.

Unless you were James Harrison.  Then you'd get enabled by Mike Tomlin for years.  Steelers are just as much a POS organization as the Browns.

Plenty of other examples, but you get the idea.

7 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Yup. Rudolph was was a pure bitch. AGAIN, did he deserve to get assaulted with a weapon? No, and no one is saying that. But Rudolph is a bitch and had been at OSU, just not many people knew it. I laughed when that douche got smacked. Laughed harder when it was an aggy, who just hurt his career and image greatly. 

Edited by hundredTT

Ag4coal

AG

I'm glad he hit him. I know it's not ok in today's climate, but Rudolph acted like a ***** and got treated like a *****. Whatever punishment Garrett gets is sad, and I would gladly say that had it been a tu player instead of Myles. Be a ****ing man. Take your licks and get up (if you're Rudolph). Or put a ***** in his place (if you're Garrett). That'll probably trigger all the beats out there, but hierarchy is important. Know your place. And your place isn't talking **** to a dude who can kick your ass

2 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

Yup. Rudolph was was a pure bitch. AGAIN, did he deserve to get assaulted with a weapon? No, and no one is saying that. But Rudolph is a bitch and has been at OSU, just not many people knew it. I laughed when that douche got smacked. Laughed harder when it was an aggy, who just hurt his career and image greatly. 

Chill out man. No one deserves that and talking shit damn sure doesn't deserve it. He fuck your wife??

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

I bet he gets 4 games, let's not try and act like he will be suspended a season, get a grip people. 

4 games? You're smoking crack.

29 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Nah, it’s a violent sport.

If he stabbed him with a switchblade that would be a different story. 

Nope, don't be a dumbass. That shit was outside the scope of the game. He could have literally killed Rudolph.

19 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Kind of reminded me of Kyle Turley, but maybe I'm misremembering how that went down. 

Turley ripped the helmet it off and threw into the air, but didn't actively try to brain anybody with it as far as I remember.

• Like 1

Just now, ultimaton said:

Nope, don't be a dumbass. That shit was outside the scope of the game. He could have literally killed Rudolph.

Turley ripped the helmet it off and threw into the air, but didn't actively try to brain anybody with it as far as I remember.

Gotcha. I remember him ripping it off, but didn't remember what happened afterwards. 

7 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Chill out man. No one deserves that and talking shit damn sure doesn't deserve it. He fuck your wife??

Oh pipe down nancy. He didn't get brain damage, fuck he didn't even bleed. I am laughing at the overreaction here, has no one seen sports fights before? No one is getting jail time, no one got hurt...It was stupid and definitely an overreaction from a dumbass. But let's stop acting like he needs to be banned for a year or jailed LOL. 

Edited by hundredTT
  • Fuck You 14