TNF: Steelers @ Browns

spystud13

4 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

Oh pipe down nancy. He didn't get brain damage, fuck he didn't even bleed. I am laughing at the overreaction here, has no one seen sports fights before? No one is getting jail time, no one got hurt...It was stupid and definitely an overreaction from a dumbass. But let's stop acting like he needs to be banned for a year or jailed LOL. 

This is such a terrible take, it belongs in college station. In baseball, if someone swings a bat at another guy, is that cool?

• Like 2

Pouncey should be suspended for his actions, too.  Sorry 'bout it, but you can't allow retaliation - it could make situations much worse and result in much more injury.  That being said, Pouncey suspension only for a quarter or a half because I think the video shows that after Garrett's first attack, he was starting a second backhand swing attack immediately following and Pouncey prevented that from landing.  Fully support Garrett gone for AT LEAST the season - if he wasn't stopped, it would have been a very disturbing ongoing attack with the helmet.  Inexcusable.  

hundred CLEARLY has a personal issue with Rudolph, he doesn’t have a single post about the game except for bitching about him. 

2 hours ago, hundredTT said:

Holy shit Mason Rudolph has to be the worse QB I’ve ever seen. I kept laughing about all the media jackoffs acting like the Steelers were all of a sudden legit. 

1 hour ago, hundredTT said:

Worst QB ever. 

1 hour ago, hundredTT said:

The arrogance in coaching is truly amazing. Tomlin should have benched this scrub a long time ago, change up the pace. No way it could have been worse, hell even may have caught them off guard and been sufficient for a half. But coaches pride gets them every time and they sink with their decisions. Seriously one of the worse QB performance I’ve ever seen, and Rudolph still trots out there. Should have been another int. Delay of game now 🤣 ....ok pick #4 just happened lol. 

Then all the ones since Aggy brained him. 

• Like 6

I expect MG gets 6 games (or initially whatever number the NFL thinks will end up being reduced to 6 after the union appeals it), Pouncy 2 games (kicking at MG's head),  Ogunjobi Wan Kenobi 1 game (pushing Rudolph down after his helmet was off and he'd been hit with the helmet), and Rudolph 1 game (trying to rip off MG's helmet.)

2 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

I expect MG gets 6 games (or initially whatever number the NFL thinks will end up being reduced to 6 after the union appeals it), Pouncy 2 games (kicking at MG's head),  Ogunjobi Wan Kenobi 1 game (pushing Rudolph down after his helmet was off and he'd been hit with the helmet), and Rudolph 1 game (trying to rip off MG's helmet.)

If they give pouncey games for defending his guy...i dunno man

3 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

So the rest of the season? Not saying you’re wrong, but there are only 6 more games 

13 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

So the rest of the season? Not saying you’re wrong, but there are only 6 more games 

I was basing off the graphic ESPN (?) showed that, other than Burfick's lifetime achievement award of 12 games, the longest suspension had been 5 games.  But yeah, I expect they'll include a post-season ban clause in the punishment.

14 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

I was basing off the graphic ESPN (?) showed that, other than Burfick's lifetime achievement award of 12 games, the longest suspension had been 5 games.  But yeah, I expect they'll include a post-season ban clause in the punishment.

Post-season? LOL.

14 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

I was asking because he had to have been one of the front runners for DPOY considering how many sacks he has. Wow. I’ll have to watch the video when I get home. Still haven’t seen it 

I wouldn't say Pouncey was restrained.  Sure, come to your QBs defense, but he was throwing punches and kicks to Garrett's head while he's down.  In the post game Pouncey even said he blacked out, doesn't remember the scuffle.  That's not restrained.  

I'd suspend Garrett for the season, and Pouncey should get a few games too.

Edited by ulukinatme

3 hours ago, spystud13 said:

hundred CLEARLY has a personal issue with Rudolph, he doesn’t have a single post about the game except for bitching about him. 

Then all the ones since Aggy brained him. 

He's still upset Rudolph never gave him the courtesy reacharound. 

• Haha 1

Oh pipe down nancy. He didn't get brain damage, fuck he didn't even bleed. I am laughing at the overreaction here, has no one seen sports fights before? No one is getting jail time, no one got hurt...It was stupid and definitely an overreaction from a dumbass. But let's stop acting like he needs to be banned for a year or jailed LOL. 
Haha. Man just do away with attempted murder while we're at it. Nobody was shot when the bullet missed its target, everyone stop reacting.

Hindsight is yea Rudolph avoided getting knocked out cold by a 6 pound helmet. A few inches either way and your tone about this would probably be different
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:
Kind of reminded me of Kyle Turley, but maybe I'm misremembering how that went down. 

Turley just pulled a defender's helmet off and threw it downfield, after the defender took a cheap shot at the QB. Wasn't anything close to assault. It was pretty awesome.

A bunch of years later Turley was playing a small stage at Voodoo Fest (he had a fledgeling country music career after he retired), and I grabbed my friend's hat and threw it, mimicking the helmet throw. Got a "fuck yeah" from him mid-song.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I think he should be suspended a full 16 games.  The rest of this season and first 10 games, next year. 

I think this is the right way to go. This kind of thing should a full season if it happens week 1 or week 14. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Haha. Man just do away with attempted murder while we're at it. Nobody was shot when the bullet missed its target, everyone stop reacting.

Hindsight is yea Rudolph avoided getting knocked out cold by a 6 pound helmet. A few inches either way and your tone about this would probably be different

A few inches either way and Rudolph might be wearing a helmet for the rest of his life and only get to use forks with a cork on the end. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

The aggy mind is a interesting thing

My favorite is that Rudolph assaulted Garrett and should get the longest suspension of any of them and on top of that, Rudolph could be charged with assault resulting in jail time if Garrett decides to push the issue. 

Edited by heso