TNF: Steelers @ Browns

spystud13

1 hour ago, Pokoloco said:

Most of your co-workers, the guys you battle with, the guys you're friends with, the guys you love (no homo) are black. Your head coach is black. 

There's no way he's throwing this word out there to anyone, anywhere.

Agree with this completely.  Rudolph has spent his whole life in the brotherhood of football surrounded by black players.  I find it implausible that he'd throw that word out there surrounded by his own teammates who are largely black.  Why did he wait til now to "reveal" this?  His only stab at "get out of jail free."  Dude is straight lying trash.  

I haven't followed this closely but I am almost sure that at one point he said "I take full responsibility for my actions."  Right.....LOL.  Enjoy your time off loser.  

• Like 1

Just now, Gene Parmesan said:

What kind of bingo card only has one spot?  I'm calling shenanigans on your bingo.

Oh I had already blotted the other ones, said on his behalf this past week, mostly by aggies. 

Examples:

This is out of character for him. 

Hes such a nice guy.

He didn’t start it  

etc  

16 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Garrett very quickly went from one of the least aggy of aggy players (primarily because he was actually good) to the most aggy NFL player that ever aggyed.   

Michael Bennett must've reached out to Myles and instructed him to play the race card.

I mention it every time it gets posted, ol' boy was a former Teacher of mine back in Jr. High, also summered as a Park Director near my house.  He was let go when word got out he purchased beer for underage kids and some girl ended up getting railed by one of the kids.  He was a cool Teacher from what I remember. 

Man he just keeps playing the victim. First he lies, now it gets out and he was trying to keep his lie privite? What a piece of shit. Perfect for the Browns.

"Rest of the season" suspension is bullshit. The doo Doo browns season is over and it's just going through the motions. I hope game 1 next season he gets high-lowed every play until he freaks out again. He's dirty, take him out of the league if the league won't.

I'm not for "protecting the QB" but when it's intentionally dirty and trying to injure he deserves to get put on a stretcher.

“If you don’t draft me No. 1, I will punish your team for the next 10 to 12 years,” he told ESPN. “I’ll knock your QB out of the game every time we play you.”

----

After the Walker incident in Week 1, Garrett told Cleveland.com: “Yeah, usually I don’t let things like that get to me and I won’t let it happen again.”

----

In October, Garrett reported being punched in the face by a fan in Cleveland who had initially asked for a photograph. He also was occasionally outspoken on other topics, blasting Kevin Durant, for example, for joining the Nets

So this fuck head gonna play next year? Lol he's got to play for the Browns which is punishment enough but he's gonna get merked by offensive linemen.

Who cares about a 15 yd penelty to high low a guy when he's literally trying to turn your QB into a vegetable whatever dirty way he can.

A post on social media Friday night shows Cleveland Browns coach Freddie Kitchens wearing a "Pittsburgh started it" T-shirt -- a reference to the Browns-Steelers brawl that led to an indefinite suspension for Cleveland defensive end Myles Garrett and more than $730,000 in fines.

A Browns spokesman told ESPN's Adam Schefter that Kitchens' daughters gave him the shirt "as a joke" and that he wore it to see the film "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood" with his family. The Browns said Kitchens did not intend for anyone to see it and "understands it's not a good look."

GV Art & Design, which sells the shirt, was among those posting the image of Kitchens wearing the shirt while posing for a photo with another man.

Garrett was suspended indefinitely and fined $45,623 for ripping off and swinging Mason Rudolph's helmet, hitting the Steelers quarterback in the head with it during Cleveland's 21-7 victory Nov. 14. Two other players -- Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey and Browns defensive tackle Larry Ogunjobi -- also received suspensions, and a total of $732,422 in fines to 33 players and both teams were handed out.

The movie features Tom Hanks playing famed television personality Fred Rogers. One Steelers official told Schefter that Kitchens' decision to wear the T-shirt could be viewed as more disrespectful, given that Mr. Rogers was from Pittsburgh.

The Browns and Steelers meet for the second time this season on Sunday.

On Monday, Kitchens had said he wanted his players to focus on the game and avoid any "fluff" surrounding it.

"I want them to go in with one thing and one thing only on their minds, and that is to do their job, and anything that overshadows that in any way is not acceptable and it is not the best for the team," Kitchens said on a conference call. "I want guys to show up ready to do their job. All of that other stuff is just fluff. It is just fluff to give people things to talk about leading up to Sunday."

If you “don’t want anyone to see it”, probably shouldn’t wear it in public & take pics. 

Edited by spystud13