Bill Barr, large dildo.

Hugo Stiglitz

On 2/18/2020 at 12:46 PM, Brisketexan said:

Nevermind his daughter getting moved to the Financial Crimes unit of Treasury, and his son-in-law is now at the White House Counsel's office.  SWAMP....DRAINED!

Seriously, on the one hand the MAGATS cheer about draining the swamp...and on the other hand they rabidly support a group that has turned the US government (and the executive branch in particular) into a family business.  The Swamp is more fetid and deadly than it's ever been.  Fuck all these fucks straight to hell.

but look over here at hunter biden!

every accusation, ah fuck it

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Not No but Fuck No. This DOJ can't be trusted. 

Wait - I thought all of this was better left to the states, right?  So now the federal gov't wants to be able to swoop in and start arresting people for the good of public safety?  I'm sure none of these arrested would share cells with COVID-19 patients ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You knew there was going to be a power grab to go along with the National Emergency. All sorts of skullduggery is going to happen behind the scenes while we're focused on the pandemic. 

barr's entire history is about power grabbing 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

He is Cheney level of evil.

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

he's on a whole other level 

I've gone back and forth on this. I'm not so sure. I think it's a pretty close race. If Cheney was a part of this administration then I'm pretty sure he'd be all in. 

• Like 2

Moving this discussion here so as not to hijack the Trump thread.

I think one area that you and I are viewing differently is the idea of a false arrest.  Barr's handling of the Mueller report, and culminating with the dropping of charges against Flynn has followed a single thread...illegal spying on a political 'rival' by Obama and his administration.  Trump has referred to it as the 'biggest political crime in American history'.  Trust me, you don't even want to go down the #obamagate rabbit hole on Twitter.  There is a very scary alternate reality in America...one in which arresting Obama, Hillary, Comey, etc. is seen as a patriotic duty.  

2 hours ago, DixonHur said:

So you're saying the DOJ is about to have 2,000 job openings?

No, because they are FORMER DOJ officials. Unless the caption under the picture and actual title of the article when you follow the link are wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
Barr is compromised somehow. Probably over Epstein somehow. They all are. Otherwise you wouldn’t work for a scumbag like trump.

He, Pompeo and Pence are all dominionists. They believe they’ve been called by God to use Trump to implement their religious vision. Trump is just the mechanism for this. Trump could rip up babies and eat their entrails on live TV and these guys would say, “It’s all part of God’s plan. Who are we to judge?” And keep right in truckin.
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

He was the proponent of pardons in the Iran Contra affair.

He was champing at the bit to help the Trump administration subvert justice.

I know. I didn’t say he was recently compromised over Epstein.