Bill Barr, large dildo.

Hugo Stiglitz

48 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Impeach Bill Barr.

WTF!?  He got to go. 

It's wild how anyone who behaves properly around this administration and demonstrates integrity is run out of town quick, fast, and in a hurry.  Like a dog.  Such a head scratcher.

7 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

WTF!?  He got to go. 

It's wild how anyone who behaves properly around this administration and demonstrates integrity is run out of town quick, fast, and in a hurry.  Like a dog.  Such a head scratcher.

When the head of any organization is a complete piece of shit eventually it rolls downhill to the entire organization. 

Trump is the shittiest human being in all of recorded history so he’s rapidly working to make the US government the shittiest government in world history. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Naturally. But hopefully with some more specifics as to what the move from the eastern district to main DOJ means. Why is that significant? 

My best IANAL guess is that it means they're pulling him from the field and putting him on a short leash.

40 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Naturally. But hopefully with some more specifics as to what the move from the eastern district to main DOJ means. Why is that significant? 

It's only significant in that it opens up the top spot at the EDNY so they can install a Trump/Barr stooge to protect the president. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, bolverk said:

My best IANAL guess is that it means they're pulling him from the field and putting him on a short leash.

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It's only significant in that it opens up the top spot at the EDNY so they can install a Trump/Barr stooge to protect the president. 

Yeah but that article said that guy was already a barr stooge. And his boss, Rosen, already a Barr stooge. 

52 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

He has systematically removed every prosector who was directly involved in investigations that touched Donald Trump. He did in DC, in SDNY and in EDNY. 

One of the things I think they're doing here is putting loyalists in SDNY (Manhattan) and EDNY (Brooklyn and Long Island) because if Trump loses, it will take some months for them to be replaced, especially if a GOP Senate fucks around with confirmation.

That's going to slow any federal investigation or indictment of Trump after he leaves office.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It's going to be a pointless farce anyway. 

Of course it will be. It's going to be 50% Barr filibustering and saying that he's very concerned in response to (D) questions, and 50% (R) reps sucking Barr's dick for protecting the president. 

And of course some procedural fuckery from gohmert and the rest of the peanut gallery for good measure

jordan is basically just playing a campaign ad now during the hearing. A supercut of violence over the last few months with audio from a grieving family being played over the top of it.

For fucks sake, Nadler really needs to get some fucking balls and put a stop to shit like this. jordan is just filibustering the hearing and spreading to a million different issues

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Captainant said:

Fucking finally. Jordan played a nearly 5 minute video AFTER giving an opening rant that ran over 5 minutes long.

Nadler needs to control his committee. 

Nadler really put the beatdown on the GOP for violating Committee Rules. I am sure that will sting. 

Impotent.

Fucking Nadler. If the rules were broken, stop the fucking video. Oh geez, it’s on the record that they didn’t announce that there would be a video. Who gives a fuck. 

Fucking Democrats and their insistence on playing nicely and by the rules. Newsflash, republicans are not playing by the rules. Fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I don't get why Republicans would think this helps their cause.  This shit is happening entirely under Trump's watch.  This is caused by Trump, his policies, and most importantly, his responses to the issues at hand.  He was given a layup to reach across racial lines with the Floyd killing and he couldn't help but double down to his racist base.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Barr doesn't like getting publicly shamed. Nadler was pretty flimsy until the end, and Barr bit for it. I hope the dems continue to rub his fucking nose in his malfeasance. And Nadler did a nice "fuck you" to Barr not letting him respond noting that his time had expired.

I hope that Barr continues to be on the back foot from attacks by the dems.

Edited by Captainant

and now the slap dick from Colorado buck johnson is going off about the ANTIFA boogeyman and using Andy Ngo's (sp) assault as evidence as well as other ANTIFA acts of violence...this fucking Antifa is the hardest to find I guess since we were able to label those right wing freak shows as domestic terrorists but haven't done so with Antifa (to my knowledge).

On 7/11/2020 at 12:43 AM, Gil Bang said:

if dotard loses, there is zero chance of the senate remaining GOP.  Say hello to POTUS Biden and Majority Leader Schumer.

I wish you were right, but you're wrong.  The Senate map still doesn't favor Dems.  That the Senate is even up for grabs just shows how bad Trump is doing right now.  

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

I know nothing will come of today's hearing, but it's nice to hear Nadler call Barr a partisan hack to his face and watch Barr make a deeper and deeper frown with each word.

Tomorrow, while executing a no-knock warrant, federal agents will find 50 kilos of cocaine and a stockpile of weapons in Nadler's house.  Nadler will also have "resisted arrest".

• Hook 'Em 1

It’s my fault. I should have been clearer in that I was just trying to align this stupid deflection technique of the far right. They only have one playbook.

Sorry to get your blood pressure up. Not my intent.

• Hook 'Em 1