Bill Barr, large dildo.

Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Bill Barr should be the first person executed after the results of the truth and reconciliation commission. I would say trump and his criminal brood but they will be safely tucked away in a Russian embassy somewhere.

Trump will have a safe haven in Russia after he's expended his usefulness to Putin as surely as Trump will replace Pence the adoring sycophant on the 2020 Republican ticket. 

Barr says America is becoming like eastern European country. "Now you have to call your adversary a criminal, and instead of beating them politically, you try to put them in jail...If you’re not in power, you’re in jail -- or you’re a member of the press."

I mean, who is this describing!?!? Not Biden. 

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Is he actively trying to get the second slot on the gallows next to Dotard?

Second?  Barr takes shits that are more traitorous than Trump.  Not that Trump doesn't try.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Barr needs to go to prison and perhaps he’s trying to avoid prison with his fascist tactics. He’s a dangerous dude right now.

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Self preservation is the only answer at this point to describe Barr’s actions. He must have done some really bad shit in the past.

He was 100% involved with Epstein.  Still, when and if he goes down, that will probably never come up.

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Second?  Barr takes shits that are more traitorous than Trump.  Not that Trump doesn't try.

He was 100% involved with Epstein.  Still, when and if he goes down, that will probably never come up.

Barr did probably fuck a Epstein sponsored 12 year old which would certainly explain his actions. 

Just now, F250 said:

Or he could just be authoritarian saying authoritarian shit.

His dad gave Epstein his pedo career start as a high school teacher at a job he wasn’t qualified for. Who then went on to write rape fiction science fantasy. 

I don’t believe in coincidences.

Biden’s ad team needs to hone in on some of Barr’s absurd quotes from tonight. They need to focus on his involvement with the attack at Lafayette Park. They need to have some “You know Trump, but do you know what his AG is trying to do?” ads. They need to frame him as an albatross around Trump’s neck. No idea if it will make any difference with the vote, but we all know how Trump reacts to those he feels are harming his re-election chances.

• Hook 'Em 2

53 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Self preservation is the only answer at this point to describe Barr’s actions. He must have done some really bad shit in the past.

In the past and now but he knows it's his ass if the election goes the other way.  Self preservation was the first thing that came to my mind as well.  

Edited by Mdhorn

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m going with both.  Barr has rather openly obstructed justice several times for Trump and I wouldn’t be surprised if we later find out he was under criminal investigation. 

he already typed his pardon, it's just waiting trump's signature 

5 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Barr is the new Michael Cohen.

Seems like I heard we can peacefully assemble. 

Except that Cohen at least got some modicum of self-respect there at the end and was finally tired of being Trump's puppet and taking the fall for him.  Trump is Barr's puppet.  Guys like Pompeo and Barr and Ross have been waiting for a stooge like Trump to come along their whole careers.  He'll only end up having served two years as AG, but Barr has done more to violate the constitution than any 5 other AG's put together (though I'm admittedly biased towards Ashcroft).  But one thing you cannot deny, and if you do---it's at your own peril, is that Barr is incredibly smart and crafty.  He knows exactly where the limits are and what it's like to operate several steps outside of those where people can't see you, but they can still see you.  

46 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Barr is the new Michael Cohen.

Seems like I heard we can peacefully assemble. 

35 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Except that Cohen at least got some modicum of self-respect there at the end and was finally tired of being Trump's puppet and taking the fall for him.  Trump is Barr's puppet.  Guys like Pompeo and Barr and Ross have been waiting for a stooge like Trump to come along their whole careers.  He'll only end up having served two years as AG, but Barr has done more to violate the constitution than any 5 other AG's put together (though I'm admittedly biased towards Ashcroft).  But one thing you cannot deny, and if you do---it's at your own peril, is that Barr is incredibly smart and crafty.  He knows exactly where the limits are and what it's like to operate several steps outside of those where people can't see you, but they can still see you.  

I’m going to lean with Lobo on this one.

Michael Cohen is an idiot that Trump used to get what he wants and keep himself out of trouble.

Bill Barr is a ruthlessly cunning operator who uses Trump to get what he wants and whilst keeping trump out of trouble so he can continue to get what he wants.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Is it too much to ask that anyone remotely involved in the enforcement of laws be completely insulated from the political shit in this country?  No talking at party conferences, no talks to special interest groups, no support from parties or PACs, just completely isolate them from the political bullshit.  Put substantial sunrise/sunsets on involvement with it too.  If you took money from any of the above within 5 years of serving, you're disqualified or penalized.  Put the service back in public service.  We put substantial restrictions on the military about their political participation, those should increase as the levers of power people hold increase.  Want to be a partisan hack?  Stick to congress.  

Edited by TXSG8R
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Given the current rate of growth of Barr's aggressiveness, I think it's safe to assume that Barr is no longer serving Trump, but rather......Trump is serving Barr.

And Trump is either too stupid to realize this, or has been told in uncertain terms that he will comply with this arrangement.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Pancho said:

Hyperbole much, Bill?  He seems to be taking oratory queues from the Liar in Chief.  It may have been a few years since he read a history book.  Maybe he should brush up on some stuff that was glossed over back then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Scare

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_Tears

• Hook 'Em 1