#24 Indiana @ #9 Penn State, 11CT, ABC

texifornia

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that Penn State had an enormous bullshit call go their way in State College.

He touched the ball. 

full disclosure: I’m hammered, but it looked like he touched the ball

Just now, heso said:

He touched the ball. 

full disclosure: I’m hammered, but it looked like he touched the ball

It looked on the replay like it managed to bounce everywhere around him (like wtf was he doing there, he deserved the turnover for being an idiot) but managed not to touch him. The flight/spin of the ball never changed at all.

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that Penn State had an enormous bullshit call go their way in State College.

I agree, but I'm not that upset because he was the biggest damn idiot I've seen on a punt. I don't know what the fuck he was thinking, just gtfo and eat the punt.

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

It looked on the replay like it managed to bounce everywhere around him (like wtf was he doing there, he deserved the turnover for being an idiot) but managed not to touch him. The flight/spin of the ball never changed at all.

I’m in the stadium. I have no idea if it touched anyone.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

First time I've ever heard Penn State fans described as "sophisticated." Doesn't exactly jibe with most interactions I've had with their fanbase.

Yinz rednecks aint got no idea what sophisticated is. Shit, half of us put French fries on our sandwiches, the other half cheese whiz. If that ain’t sophisticated I don’t know what to tell you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

yeah this indy qb is a baller.

And I didn't realize until now that he was the starter last year but didn't win the starting job this year and only came in after Penix got injured. It obviously hasn't affected his psyche at all.