Texas Longhorns vs Iowa State Cyclones

Surly Bevo

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I'd like to see the recruiting services go back and re-rank our player based on their amazing development.   Iowa State just beating the ever loving piss out of this texas team 

I swear kids just come here thinking their shit don't stink and they'll tip toe into the NFL. 

everytime I hear  "this kicker's longest kick is  4+ yards shorter than this attempted one" against us, its always gonna be good.

I still cant fucking believe the refs didnt call a block in the back on the 3rd down play, our  right side lineman got past his Olineman, and got shoved in the back as he was heading towards the QB.  it was in the open and fucking obvious.   I dont know what the fuck these refs are doing but it isnt officiating

1 minute ago, Girdwood said:

You are an aggy. Please shut the fuck up. 

lol. Your cluelessness is so extreme, you could be on Tom Herman's staff.

Stick to what you know about.

Face it, Texas has looked like dogshit every game this season. Including today's. Tom Herman's program deserves to be mocked by everyone, including the alumni.

Just now, Armypilot said:

Gatorade National PoY and we can’t find a spot for him?  We must be super talented for him to see the field so little.  Can’t blame him for looking elsewhere if he’s not gonna play here 

It's not a question of talent. I've only heard what others have said. There are a few guys that aren't well liked by the team and he's one of them.

Just now, Disco Missile said:

It's not a question of talent. I've only heard what others have said. There are a few guys that aren't well liked by the team and he's one of them.

I didn't know that it was all about making friends. I thought it was about winning championships

• Like 2

Culture, intensity, mensa, etc.  
I'm reading through the off-season threads and I just don't understand how this guy got so shitty at coaching football.  

He’s not ready for the big time, he’s a G5 coach and not a CEO. Too many responsibilities and pressure here for him.
  • Like 1