Texas Longhorns vs Iowa State Cyclones

Surly Bevo

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

When you consider how many 3 and outs our offense has had we have done plenty on D to stay in the game. Yards are less important than points on the board and so far the D has kept us somewhat in the game on the scoreboard. 

They cannot get off the field with any regularity. And, I'm sorry, no team having a "good day" gives up the play we did on the first play of the third quarter.

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

When you consider how many 3 and outs our offense has had we have done plenty on D to stay in the game. Yards are less important than points on the board and so far the D has kept us somewhat in the game on the scoreboard. 

Shockingly, they are the less shitty unit today. I'll give you that.

Just now, C-Man said:

They cannot get off the field with any regularity. And, I'm sorry, no team having a "good day" gives up the play we did on the first play of the third quarter.

I mean shit, it's at the very least a good day compared to what we've done all season. Kansas almost put up 50 on us. This is better than what we did that game or against TCU.