Texas Longhorns vs Iowa State Cyclones

Surly Bevo

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Brothahorn said:

TH is one dumb sum bitch. He leaves points on the field trying to be a badass. But then turtles up by 1 point, deep in his own territory. When the only success has come from passing.

It's almost unfathomable at how stupid of a human he really is. It's like you have to try and be THAT stupid. I'm at a loss for words as to why or how he became a HC. No one that stupid should ever be in charge of anything, much less the football team at Texas.

2 minutes ago, Ravishing Rick said:

1. Should have kicked the FG in the first half

2. Absolute shit playcalling the last Texas drive.  I mean seriously, did you think running it into the line was going to work, BASED OFF OF ANYTHING YOU SAW DURING THE FUCKING GAME?  fuck right off

3. Roach jumping offsides.  I'm speechless.

4. The offense the first 29 minutes of the first half - WTF.  Just WTF.

There's huge gaps of other shit that happened, but your point #4 is the game in a nut shell.

When we play "not to lose" and try to "hold onto the ball" we go three and out. It's pathetic. That's the game right there. Not scoring or even getting a few first downs the entire first half is what lost the game. 

We had the ball late and conceded the offensive side of the ball over to ISU.  Texas didn't even make them use up their time outs.  Then they got dumb defensively and jumped the count.  Bam--losing all around, except Herman is going to blame everybody else if he is even brave enough to answer questions.     

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

When he passed up a FG earlier in the game for a 4th and 3 that we failed on.

Of course if we had the 17 then we probably kick the FG for the tie instead of getting the TD to Epps and then the rest is the same.  The context of every decision from there would change especially scoring decisions.  FTR, I would have taken the 3 there.  Just sayin'.

I’m out.  Been a tshirt fan since the 90’s when I lived down by Austin, but I can’t watch this shit pile any more.  Nobody does less with more than Texas.  It literally is the same garbage over and over and over again.  Doesn’t matter, different coaches, different players, same old bullshit.  Less with more.  I hope that they can return, and I’ll be  standing by, but I’m done caring, done rooting, done watching.  Cheers.  Fuck you.

• Like 3

Also, Roach didn't jump offsides. Roach moved, didn't go into the neutral zone, then the O linemen jumped. 

The rig12 refs had another 4 min conference to be sure they "got this right" meaning they were making sure that it wouldn't be too obvious they were gonna fuck us.

Watch the replay.

• Like 2

I admit. I was a believer from before day 1 on Herman. Thought we finally got it right. The last 4 weeks got me leaning a little. Now I’m convinced he’s not the one. This isn’t going to work. CDC needs to nip it now. Tom can’t get out of his own way. Fire the whole fucking mess now. Let CDC get the right guy in here without further delay. Tom is a mistake that needs correcting, don’t let it fester any more. Embarrassing it is. It’s apparently harder for us to hire a good staff than it is for most every other program.

2 minutes ago, SideSlip said:

I’m out.  Been a tshirt fan since the 90’s when I lived down by Austin, but I can’t watch this shit pile any more.  Nobody does less with more than Texas.  It literally is the same garbage over and over and over again.  Doesn’t matter, different coaches, different players, same old bullshit.  Less with more.  I hope that they can return, and I’ll be  standing by, but I’m done caring, done rooting, done watching.  Cheers.  Fuck you.

Fuck you, goodbye.

t. Texas Alumni who has to sit through this shit even though my favorite football team has been Florida since I was a little kid

5 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Our previous losses had most to do with injuries. Not today, today was plain stupidity. Fuck this fucking dumbass team

Yep. Mensa can't blame injuries for this one. Secondary is toast no matter who is back there. And this staff is constantly out coached in all facets of the game 

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

Also, Roach didn't jump offsides. Roach moved, didn't go into the neutral zone, then the O linemen jumped. 

The rig12 refs had another 4 min conference to be sure they "got this right" meaning they were making sure that it wouldn't be too obvious they were gonna fuck us.

Watch the replay.

Doesn’t make Roach any less of a fucking moron. He can’t graduate fast enough. 

1 minute ago, Girdwood said:

The interns running that account don’t care. 

Sneak it in there between some small chickenshit soccer mom issue.

I've been having trouble finding a place to put my stroller on Bevo Blvd. Fire Tom Herman. Do you think we could put a kids zone check-in or something?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Watch the replay.

He did go into the neutral zone, but he didn’t contact anyone. Stupid on his part. 

And you’re just gonna leave out the refs no call on the obvious PI by Texas on ISU’s fake field goal. 

• Like 1