Herman: "If you want proof of how this Team is doing... Watch the Game"

LTtxfan

Well, thru three quarters, Coach Dipshit...we have the same amount of total offense as you have total Mensa IQ points.  140. 

One of those numbers is very impressive.  The other one should keep you warm when you co-host the next Mensa meeting because you're about to have all kinds of spare time you fucking child.  

One day, they're gonna rename the Wunderlic test "The Herman Test", but it's not gonna be a compliment.  It was traditionally used to test folks that may not be academically smart, that were very "Football" smart.  Well, Herman's the exact fucking opposite.

8 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

The problem, of course, is that he could have hired big name assistants when he started at Texas.  He was the next big thing, everyone is optimistic at the start of a new head coach’s tenure, and they all would know they’d get a fresh start and a few years to build.  

Now he’s going to be on the hot seat and damaged goods after 3 years of mediocrity, and it will be much harder to attract top talent to replace his dipshit buddies. 

As terrible as several current Texas assistants are, there are PLENTY of BETTER coaches Herman can still hire as replacements that would be more than willing to come to Texas.

Edited by LTtxfan

He’s done. There’s a real possibility that Baylor blows us out. Will probably beat Tech, but fuck man, at this point we have a good chance to lose. If we finish 6-6 and go either 6-7 or 7-6, does that justify keeping  Herman? Not to me. Mack was fired after winning 8 and Charlie was fired after year 3 in a losing season. If Tom has a losing season, I think he’s gone. 

• Like 1

Tom Herman is literally a self-proclaimed genius. He has an offensive background. Despite this the assistants are tilted toward the offense. So we have 7 offensive coaches and 4 defensive. 

And our offense is bereft of imagination or creativity. It is stagnant and stale. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

He’s done. There’s a real possibility that Baylor blows us out. Will probably beat Tech, but fuck man, at this point we have a good chance to lose. If we finish 6-6 and go either 6-7 or 7-6, does that justify keeping  Herman? Not to me. Mack was fired after winning 8 and Charlie was fired after year 3 in a losing season. If Tom has a losing season, I think he’s gone. 

I don't even think the win over Tech is a given.  Tech played TCU closer than we did.

I'm rooting for Baylor to go undefeated, because it will cause Herman's seat to get blisteringly hot.

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Tom Herman is literally a self-proclaimed genius. He has am offensive background. Despite this the assistants are tilted toward the offense. So we have 7 offensive coaches and 4 defensive. 

And our offense is bereft of imagination or creativity. It is stagnant and stale. 

Well stated.  Out of rep.

5 minutes ago, orangebird said:

I don't even think the win over Tech is a given.  Tech played TCU closer than we did.

I'm rooting for Baylor to go undefeated, because it will cause Herman's seat to get blisteringly hot.

Bailor is coached a lot better than Texas right now....

Think about how bad that Bailor shithole was 3yrs ago....

DAMN IT!!! 

Just now, immamac said:

If I don't even want to come to this site anymore that's when I know it's getting bad. Coming here is just bad news and shared disappointment. 

One can only take so much misery even with company. 

Then post your home address on this thread as I have challenged you to do several times you coward. 

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Bailor is coached a lot better than Texas right now....

Think about how bad that Bailor shithole was 3yrs ago....

DAMN IT!!! 

They could barely field a fucking team when Rhule got there.  They hired a good coach.  There's a reason NFL teams interview him.  I'm not sure Tom is even going to get a decent OC gig after he gets fired from Texas.

I personally think it takes an arrogant prick to apply for something like that.
apply?

mensa sent me an invitation after my sat.

i turned em down.

I sent mensa a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.
  • Haha 1