Herman: "If you want proof of how this Team is doing... Watch the Game"

LTtxfan

On 11/16/2019 at 5:05 PM, Casual Encounter said:

I personally think it takes an arrogant prick to apply for something like that.

Have I told you guys that I was a Who's Who Among American High School Students?  My mom paid $19.95 to have my name forever recorded among the other elite in this fine hard back book.  It sits right next to our Encyclopedia Britannica collection, and I look my name up each time I visit her house.

Image result for who's who high school

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HeyMcFly said:

How this asshole gets another season is beyond me but its some bullshit.

Last year's 10-4 record with wins over blOU and Jawja (Sugar Bowl) and #3 ranked 2019 Recruiting Class give Mensa this one yr Fuck Up...

CDC hoping for a miracle turnaround at Texas just like Dabo did after bad start at Clemson right before hiring Chad Morris and Brent Venables

4 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Last year's 10-4 record with wins over blOU and Jawja (Sugar Bowl) and #3 ranked 2019 Recruiting Class give Mensa this one yr Fuck Up...

CDC hoping for a miracle turnaround at Texas just like Dabo did after bad start at Clemson right before hiring Chad Morris and Brent Venables

problem is TH wont make the changes to correct this sinking ship and we are now even worse than 10 months ago.

On 11/19/2019 at 2:13 PM, jinx said:

Have I told you guys that I was a Who's Who Among American High School Students?  My mom paid $19.95 to have my name forever recorded among the other elite in this fine hard back book.  It sits right next to our Encyclopedia Britannica collection, and I look my name up each time I visit her house.

Image result for who's who high school

Did she have a star named after you, too?