Tom Herman Will Never Lose Less Than 4 Losses A Season At Texas

UTEX_ME

20191118-132424.jpgTotally unbelievable but there it is in black and white for all to see. How in the world is something like this possible? I'm not sure MEDIOCRE is a good definition for the shitshow after shitshow after shitshow. Surly there is someone out there who knows how to coach and be a winner but who? when? How much more money and time is there to lose? I'm in the minority but have said repeatedly to STOP HIRING AT $5+ MILLION a year and let the coach EARN it! No titles, no checks! 

• 1 year later...
On 11/18/2019 at 6:23 PM, BradWilcox said:

20191118-132424.jpgTotally unbelievable but there it is in black and white for all to see. How in the world is something like this possible? I'm not sure MEDIOCRE is a good definition for the shitshow after shitshow after shitshow. Surly there is someone out there who knows how to coach and be a winner but who? when? How much more money and time is there to lose? I'm in the minority but have said repeatedly to STOP HIRING AT $5+ MILLION a year and let the coach EARN it! No titles, no checks! 

1 hour ago, Horn80 said:

Bowl game could make it 4 losses and Tech should have been loss making it 5 but who’s counting.

WTF?  OU game should have been a win...  I get it; everyone is pissed about the state of the program, but should of's and would of's are an ag tradition not an UT tradition.  

9 minutes ago, SDG said:

WTF?  OU game should have been a win...  I get it; everyone is pissed about the state of the program, but should of's and would of's are an ag tradition not an UT tradition.  

I get it too but Tech had 99.9% chance to win the game so, I don’t consider that as “should of” game.