Oklahoma @ Baylor - Bufu On The Brazos

El Diablo

1 minute ago, El Diablo said:

Baylor is not making the playoffs. I don't care what their record is. That is not happening.

Lulz

They are gonna go undefeated. The shit 12 sucks really really bad but even so I think they are getting in. Especially with Bammer fucking themselves out of Tua at QB. 

1 minute ago, JustBecause said:

Tell me how do the Baylor players compare to Texas’ players?   Seriously is this just coaching?

Do you follow recruiting?

It's easy for me to like this Baylor team-- Rhule and this roster have nothing to do with RapeU and Briles.  The program went through an exodus and are still not deep, talent-wise.  This product is from Rhule and Snow.

1 minute ago, Gravy Train said:

Do you follow recruiting?

It's easy for me to like this Baylor team-- Rhule and this roster have nothing to do with RapeU and Briles.  The program went through an exodus and are still not deep, talent-wise.  This product is from Rhule and Snow.

Sarcasm meter is broken. 

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You can root for Baylor because they took their lumps and hired an honest to goodness actual football coach. Matt Rhule is what Tom Herman wishes he could be. Some guys talk about it while other guys prove it on the field.

No, because their shitty fans still do not acknowledge the fuck up, similarly to Penn State.  They are less than self aware.  

I am laughing at Blow U.  But fuck Baylor.

• Like 2

Just now, victory88 said:

I'm so fucking depressed thinking that the fucking coaches at Baylor can have their players ready with a solid game plan with recruits no one else wanted.  Yet our coaches have been embarrassed 4 times this year with top 3 recruiting classes and the resources we have.

I have a hard time believing we didn’t want Lockhart, Mims, or Hasty.  

1 minute ago, BearSchlong said:

This morning while grocery shopping at HEB I negotiated nasty sex with my wife, if Baylor wins. I'm starting to get optimistic. I tried to get anal included but she said no.

I think she's just playing hard to get and wants you to be a man, go take it.