Oklahoma @ Baylor - Bufu On The Brazos

El Diablo

9 minutes ago, Loco said:

This game is not going how I thought it would be going...

its exactly how I thought it would go once Lamb was on the sideline.  This is what would have happened to Manziel without Evans.  Hurts doesn't know what to do. OU's D sucks.  Kstate proved that. 

6 minutes ago, victory88 said:

I'm so fucking depressed thinking that the fucking coaches at Baylor can have their players ready with a solid game plan with recruits no one else wanted.  Yet our coaches have been embarrassed 4 times this year with top 3 recruiting classes and the resources we have.

Add to this that Baylor is accomplishing this in 1 coaching cycle. We just continue hiring no talent ass clowns

1 minute ago, WBT said:

This is over.  Hurts is a good frontrunner but he's not leading any miracle comebacks.

I hate the narrative that he's a NC-winning QB. He got beat by Clemson and rescued against Georgia. He's really, really good. He ain't Tua, or Kyler or Baker.

1 minute ago, BrazilHorn said:

Baylor going to shitpump Texas. 
so tired of UT fielding poorly disciplined, shitty teams. 

Makes me throw up in my mouth to see a well-coached team compared to the turd sandwich Herman turns out. Ruhle is miles better than Herman.

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

I hate the narrative that he's a NC-winning QB. He got beat by Clemson and rescued against Georgia. He's really, really good. He ain't Tua, or Kyler or Baker.

Makes me throw up in my mouth to see a well-coached team compared to the turd sandwich Herman turns out. Ruhle is miles better than Herman.

Maybe on the right team but the narrative that he's a big time QB is false.  Great runner, good arm, awful at decision making.  Just awful.

1 minute ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Baylor is going to rape and molest us

Wasn't there a movie a while back where Leo Dicaprio got raped by a bear?  It'll be like that.

...I really hope I didn't imagine that.

Maybe it'll be like that movie Hereditary where the girl sticks her head out the car window and gets decapitated.

• Like 1