Oklahoma @ Baylor - Bufu On The Brazos

El Diablo

1 minute ago, El Diablo said:

You know I'm pretty sure that the NCAA has not yet completed their investigation of Baylor from when art briles was there. It would not surprise me if something came out of that really soon.

What of the odds the looney contingent of baylor fans will start raving about how it's Texas' fault again...

I still can't believe the Big 12 is trying to sell this errwon play errbodie bullshit and won truu campionz!

that failed the first fucking year and no one still gives a fuck not about that and it is all the more stupid with a CCG

the Big 12 needs to play 7 conference games playing 9 conference games just makes the conference a steaming pile of shit

all the more so with the SEC SEC SEC and the Florida AD actually talking about playing more P5 games (which would mean more P5 OOC games needed by them)

Edited by ButtFumble

19 minutes ago, mdmost said:

No fuck you, Beau. They dumped Briles and got a coach that built them back up. They are light years better than us. Enjoy the fucking shit sandwich you get to eat here. I’ll enjoy watching Baylor roll our lone remaining rival. You never ever fucking root for OU. 

I don't root for OU.  I also don't root for rape enablers, like you do.  I don't give a shit how good their coach is or how disciplined they play.  Baylor hasn't "taken their lumps" until that entire university gets disaccredited like they should have and the NCAA forces them to disband their football program.  

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I don't root for OU.  I also don't root for rape enablers, like you do.  I don't give a shit how good their coach is or how disciplined they play.  Baylor hasn't "taken their lumps" until that entire university gets disaccredited like they should have and the NCAA forces them to disband their football program.  

I don't particularly like Baylor, for all the reasons you stated.

However, I will never ever root for blowU under any circumstances.

But the silver lining here is that Baylor's massive turnaround after going 1-11 two years ago increases the pressure for the Texas athletic department to do something about this garbage coaching staff, hopefully sooner rather than later.