Oklahoma @ Baylor - Bufu On The Brazos

El Diablo

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Haha.   Hurts is actually a thoroughly mediocre QB.  I’m not enthused about having to face Riley in the future the next time he has a QB that has NFL level passing skills again and isn’t a boneheaded turnover machine.  But I’ll enjoy this for the time being.

I think most of us saw through the fucking facade Skip and the rest of the media was shoving down our throats.  The said the defense was legit too.  Remember that?  What was that like 3 weeks ago?  Gotdamn should have studied journalism what an easy fucking piece of shit worthless job with zero pressure to have.

48 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Volkswagen’s slogan is really “drive something bigger than yourself?”   What the fuck does that mean?   Aren’t all cars bigger than people?  

Clean diesel. Change the world. Or just scam the emissions testing and sell dirty diesel cars that don't actually meet emissions. 

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a15339250/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-vw-diesel-emissions-scandal/

Just now, BearSchlong said:
2 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:
Rhule’s grocery store shopping cart collector outfit is ridiculous. 

I've never seen that garment for sale anywhere. He must have them custom made.

Yeah I don't think they make hoodie short sleeve or smocks with the rape logo

4 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

I think most of us saw through the fucking facade Skip and the rest of the media was shoving down our throats.  The said the defense was legit too.  Remember that?  What was that like 3 weeks ago?  Gotdamn should have studied journalism what an easy fucking piece of shit worthless job with zero pressure to have.

TV weathermen and sports columnists.  Make it all up and never get called out when it turns out completely wrong. 

Theo Wease, blOU's star true freshman WR recruit, just ran a perfect route and shook two Baylor defenders for a critical first down.

Jake Smith, our star true freshman WR recruit, suddenly can't run routes and may have quit on the team.

Is there any question anymore we have a serious coaching problem?

3 minutes ago, Zavala said:

McDonald's owns shitpotle

Founded by Steve Ells on July 13, 1993, Chipotle had 16 restaurants (all in Colorado) when McDonald's Corporation became a major investor in 1998. By the time McDonald's fully divested itself from Chipotle in 2006,[19] the chain had grown to over 500 locations.