Oklahoma @ Baylor - Bufu On The Brazos

El Diablo

9 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Theo Wease, blOU's star true freshman WR recruit, just ran a perfect route and shook two Baylor defenders for a critical first down.

Jake Smith, our star true freshman WR recruit, suddenly can't run routes and may have quit on the team.

Is there any question anymore we have a serious coaching problem?

Jake Smith muffed that punt, got criticized for the first time in his life and quit like a bitch.

Just now, hookem48 said:

Jake Smith muffed that punt, got criticized for the first time in his life and quit like a bitch.

Switch the jerseys, and Jake Smith would be waltzing into the endzone right now while Wease would be running poor routes and wanting to transfer.

It's. Coaching.

Just now, longhornmatt said:

OU lives a charmed life in the Big 12.

Well, I noticed ever since Deloss' departure, this conference assumed a crimson tint. B12 marketing looks like outsux-level trash.  ousux is never called for holding.  ousux media machine gets them in the national playoff discussion every year.  

Just now, Shaggy3.0 said:

Well, I noticed ever since Deloss' departure, this conference assumed a crimson tint. B12 marketing looks like outsux-level trash.  ousux is never called for holding.  ousux media machine gets them in the national playoff discussion every year.  

We are the new Big 8 except we can’t even be as good as Nebraska was 

2 minutes ago, notre dame joe said:

I took a passing interest when it was 28-10.  I have yet to see Baylor make a first down   This is like a Twilight Zone episode of someone  constantly reliving a choke. 

If not for Hurts being a complete fucking idiot on a handful of occasions in this game, the Sooners would already be ahead by two touchdowns.

3 minutes ago, notre dame joe said:

I took a passing interest when it was 28-10.  I have yet to see Baylor make a first down   This is like a Twilight Zone episode of someone  constantly reliving a choke. 

The Big Twelve is very dysfunctional.

5 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

The OU tackle is holding on every play!

This. It really is amazing. He even has the black arm sleeve so you can easily see it. Way worse than what they called against us today in the 4th.

73 literally hooks his man every play.

And the amount of Hurts fellating by Herbstreit is fucking nauseating.

Edited by Sejjr