Oklahoma @ Baylor - Bufu On The Brazos

El Diablo

2 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

I know Baylor sucked the 2nd half tonight, but is there any doubt they smoke us next week? Between UT-Baylor and pats-cowboys games next weekend, my New Englander, Baylor-grad wife is going to be insufferable. 

You should definitely make a bet with her based on the outcome of said games.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:
2 hours ago, BearSchlong said:
This morning while grocery shopping at HEB I negotiated nasty sex with my wife, if Baylor wins. I'm starting to get optimistic. I tried to get anal included but she said no.

Guess its gonna be another lonely night of jerking off using my tears for lube. Wife is out cold.

I never found that a problem.

5 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

What is it about OU when a team has them on their heels, said team turtles up and chokes? 

What is it about Texas that makes a team play fearless with all the confidence in the world, and keeps playing that way in the game, no matter the circumstance? 

It took me a lot of time to understand why teams and fanbases feel differently about Texas and OU, but I think I discovered part of the answer.

They see OU as a team like them, only better. OU players are chippy, they talk smack, they do little things to piss you off (like lay on your QB for an extra few seconds when the clock is ticking in a 2 minute drill), they gloat, and they have loads of swagger. And they back all of that up with talent and good play. They win. They're like the Ohio State of the Big 12. Other guys may hate that they always win, but they respect them, and would happily imitate them.

They see Texas as wealthy elitists. We play clean and we're good sports, but we look down our noses. If we win, well we were supposed to. If we lose, well we're Texas. I think a lot of fanbases think we get by with money more than anything else. And we're an academic powerhouse to boot. They're happy to beat us because they like to rub our noses in it. They don't respect us when we win, though. We're like Michigan to OU's Ohio State.

Just my thoughts.

• Like 4

It took me a lot of time to understand why teams and fanbases feel differently about Texas and OU, but I think I discovered part of the answer.
They see OU as a team like them, only better. OU players are chippy, they talk smack, they do little things to piss you off (like lay on your QB for an extra few seconds when the clock is ticking in a 2 minute drill), they gloat, and they have loads of swagger. And they back all of that up with talent and good play. They win. They're like the Ohio State of the Big 12. Other guys may hate that they always win, but they respect them, and would happily imitate them.
They see Texas as wealthy elitists. We play clean and we're good sports, but we look down our noses. If we win, well we were supposed to. If we lose, well we're Texas. I think a lot of fanbases think we get by with money more than anything else. And we're an academic powerhouse to boot. They're happy to beat us because they like to rub our noses in it. They don't respect us when we win, though. We're like Michigan to OU's Ohio State.
Just my thoughts.
Very accurate.

6 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:
2 hours ago, BearSchlong said:
This morning while grocery shopping at HEB I negotiated nasty sex with my wife, if Baylor wins. I'm starting to get optimistic. I tried to get anal included but she said no.

Guess its gonna be another lonely night of jerking off using my tears for lube. Wife is out cold.

Go ahead and have at it with her.  If she's a Baylor grad, she's probably used to it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, BearSchlong said:
2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:
I never found that a problem.

I did tell her to watch her cornhole at about 520 am tomorrow.

I'm asleep at that time.  But I bet Armybrat could be a threat.  He's prolly been up for an hour waiting for the Senior discount at Mickey-D.  

This is a root for the hurricane game.  I never want anything good to happen for Oklahoma, but I also despise Baylor, so fuck them. I do enjoy the schadenfreude of Baylor fans, and the fates acting as Lucy to their Charlie Brown every time it seems something good is about to happen (women’s b-ball notwithstanding). 

And despite my disgust with the state of our program, I always want our team to win, and hope the deflation Baylor feels tonight lingers. Plus, despite tonight’s terrific first half, I don’t think they are that good, and always thought we had a shot. I just need our coaches and players to prove they give a shit.

Just my thoughts.
so what you are saying is we should moneywhip urban meyer.

10 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Go ahead and have at it with her.  If she's a Baylor grad, she's probably used to it.  

Thank God for Baylor sloots.

Back when I used to coach Little League Baseball, I had a player whose parents were a mix of aggy and Baylor. Dad was an aggy and mom was a Bear.

Early in the baseball season, the mom wearing a Baylor sweatshirt approaches me with her husband wearing an aggy hoodie. I'm wearing a Longhorn hoodie. Baylor mom proceeds to explain that their kids knows nothing about baseball because aggy dad knows nothing about the sport. I mean it was sad how bad the emasculating was with these two. It actually became uncomfortable because it felt like mom was attempting to cuckold aggy dad with the Longhorn coach. The Baylor mom was cute and from my experience, probably a freak if someone wanted to exploit her holes but I wasn't down with that shit. I was raised Southern Baptist and I know how dirty those sloots can be.

Point being, Baylor girls are sloots, same with BYU girls. Religious coeds are always down for dirty deeds.

34 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

We're going to get screwed by the refs in whatever conference we moved to, but at least it wouldn't be to the exclusive benefit of a single team.  Bama is atop the SEC favoritism totem pole, but they'll also spread that around to FL, LSU, UGA, Auburn, and any other undefeated/playoff eligible team.  B1G will favor Ohio St, Mich, Penn St, and any other undefeated/playoff eligible team. 

Let the dirty Sooners go to the dirty SEC, their ceiling will be a minimum of 2-3 losses when they no longer are being bailed out and propped up by the conference refs.  Screw OU, we can play them OOC again, just like we did throughout most of the history.  And it will impact their recruiting, too.  We'd hold our own in the B1G, Pac, ACC, or even the SEC.  Get down to 4 power conferences and they will almost certainly expand the playoffs to 8 with a new format.  Which probably increases our odds of making the tournament.

And we aren't anything close to similar to A&M.  Comparing apples & eggplants.

Texas shouldn't be in a dogfight with teams with far inferior talent every week. You can't blame refereeing for the lackluster product Texas puts out.

46 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:
3 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

Don’t let that stop you. Give her the business. You need the release.

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

We need one more team to split into two divisions.

We need competency exams for our refs. 

What else?

Just go independent, let blow u go to the PAC where they belong, and let the rest of the shit12 crumble into an inferior version of the AAC, shitty officiating and all.

It's not competence with the refs. It's the same turds every year, a bunch of losers from bumfuck places like Lubbock.

Well dip my nuts in ambrosia, as a sooner fan this forum is an absolute gold mine of near sexual satisfaction to read. You poor sad bastards!!!! I read this post from top to bottom and wow am I satisfied. All of you sitting around simultaneously shame wanking, praying for meteors, calling for the heads of your staff and players, cheering on baylor to save you from mighty oklahoma, shivering like the cowardly shits your entire fanbase is afraid of the big bad baylor bears your going to get eaten by next week, and then ultimately watching your arch nemesis rise to the occasion and get the motherfucking W over another bitchass texas school. Boy what a wonderful read! But on a serious note get y'alls shit together I want y'all upright and moving forward I want to whip yalls ass twice a year and you are letting me down.                  

Sincerely, 

The boot on your throat

P.s BOOMER SOONER BITCHES

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 5

All of our differences aside...maybe you guys can help explain something to me. What in the holy shit farts was matt rhule and the baylor players doing with that strange bear claw hand in the air staring off into space as ou left the field?! I'd like to hope it was a team character building exercise but my gut says that they were about to morph into a giant rape bear and turn on the people in the stands.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

Make no mistake -- LSU, Ohio State or Clemson would destroy this OU team.

Well, I’m not saying you’re wrong as I think ou would lose to the three teams you mentioned as well. But, think about it for a second. 

When ou absolutely had to they pitched a shut out in the second half. A part of the game ou has really sucked at. That is the kind of stand that can really turn a unit around. And they did it without their best receiver (Lamb) and best RB (Sermon) and 4 guys from their defense that were part of the buzz earlier in the year. By the way I haven’t heard Riley use the injury excuse either. 

Then there is the other contenders. LSU beat Texas by 7, and allowed 600 yards of offense to Ole Miss last night. So they can be got. Clemson got lucky Mack called an unbelievable dumb play for the 2 point conversion. And have enjoyed a conference slate that is no fucking way as good as what is in the Big12. And as good as Ohio State has looked I’m still not sure how good they are. They have beat Fla Atlantic, Cincinnati, and Miami of Ohio out of conference. And NW, Indiana, Maryland, Mich St and Nebraska. Do any of those teams strike fear in you? They play in a conference that simply do not have the offenses to come back from any deficit. 

So would ou lose to all three? Probably. But it wouldn’t surprise me to see them win one out of the three either.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Waco

Lubbock

Stillwater

Ames

Manhattan (KS)

Lawrence

Fort Worth

Morgantown

Fuck this dumpster fire conference in it's anus AIDS carrying ass.

You want a different conference because you don't like these cities?  OK, where would you like to go?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

You want a different conference because you don't like these cities?  OK, where would you like to go?

Exactly.  There is a particular team recently running through the NCAA from a town called Tuscaloosa.   Let that soak in.

41 minutes ago, Doze said:

Exactly.  There is a particular team recently running through the NCAA from a town called Tuscaloosa.   Let that soak in.

Maybe we can find schools to play in LA, Miami, San Diego, Denver (OK, Boulder), Park Cities, UT, Orlando, Tampa, Laramie (at least it's in the same state as Grand Tetons).  Would that work?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Waco

Lubbock

Stillwater

Ames

Manhattan (KS)

Lawrence

Fort Worth

Morgantown

Fuck this dumpster fire conference in it's anus AIDS carrying ass.

How'd 50% of SEC get on the "best college towns" list..?

This indicates that the following SEC schools have the best college towns in their state:

Dl22QY1U8AAEsM4-768x687.jpg

• Alabama — Tuscaloosa, Ala.
  • Arkansas — Fayetteville, Ark.
  • Florida — Gainesville, Fla.
  • Georgia — Athens, Ga.
  • Kentucky — Lexington, Ky.
  • Tennessee — Knoxville, Tenn.
  • Texas A&M — College Station, TX

Seven out of 14 isn’t bad. But it is worth noting that Ole Miss and Mississippi State both lost out to Southern Mississippi (Hattiesburg, Miss.) in its state.

But anyway, XII can wind up better in a few years with expansion...