Postgame Tom

Rockethorn1978

2 hours ago, TexasEd said:

You need to actually be good to get away with being as arrogant as Tom "We weren't out coached" Herman.  But even then a little humility goes a long way.  Being a losing dickhead wins you no fans.   

I'm seriously worried about the long-term effects his arrogance, combined with his habit of throwing players under the bus will have on the program.

I expect a lot of decommits and transfer portal activity coming

1 hour ago, mulletpelini said:

I knew when this happened

UDPYZIX472VXD25SJNXGPTXIOQ.jpg

he wasn't the guy.  You can't do that shit as a head coach.  Yell at the refs, yell at the media, yell at your players.....you don't deal with opposing players....ever.  If you do, you just look like a little whiny bitch.

I think you're 100% right.  It surprised me to see that, and not in a good way.  

• Like 1

he wasn't the guy.  You can't do that shit as a head coach.  Yell at the refs, yell at the media, yell at your players.....you don't deal with opposing players....ever.  If you do, you just look like a little whiny bitch.

I said it that night and got hammered. Completely classless and unbecoming of a HC to act that way.

Urban would take this job in a nanosecond to show Herman up. Am I there yet? Not quite. But, sadly, I'm really, really fucking close.

• Like 1

How’s that Scott Frost hire going fuckface?

• Haha 1

When the stadium is half empty next week, CDC will notice. Tom sucks. Hire a good coach who actually puts together a good supporting cast who other teams want to hire away. That’s when you know you’ve hired a good staff, Tom.

Nope, the Thanksgiving week excuse will be used for lack of attendance even though most games that day will be sold out.

4 minutes ago, Girdwood said:

How’s that Scott Frost hire going fuckface?

what are you, two?  It's great, it's real great.  He just got an extension because Nebraska decided they're not gonna play coaching roulette anymore.  It's not like the record would be any different if they did.  I'm patient, I'll wait.  Come see me in 3 years.

1 minute ago, mulletpelini said:

what are you, two?  It's great, it's real great.  He just got an extension because Nebraska decided they're not gonna play coaching roulette anymore.  It's not like the record would be any different if they did.  I'm patient, I'll wait.  Come see me in 3 years.

You’re the asshole troll talking shit about Colt getting hurt. Go fuck yourself please. 

10 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I said it that night and got hammered. Completely classless and unbecoming of a HC to act that way.

Urban would take this job in a nanosecond to show Herman up. Am I there yet? Not quite. But, sadly, I'm really, really fucking close.

I was honestly surprised how many were ok with it.  It was split but more were ok with it, it seemed.  Watching multiple coaching turnovers at Nebraska makes you pretty good at seeing shit coaching/attitudes up close.  

Callahan was done right here.

26b089.gif

This was the beginning of the end for Bo

HeavyFearlessArmedcrab-max-1mb.gif

Edited by mulletpelini
Riley was dead man walking the minute he was hired. AD was a fool

1 minute ago, mulletpelini said:

I was honestly surprised how many were ok with it.  It was split but more were ok with it, it seemed.  Watching multiple coaching turnovers at Nebraska makes you pretty good at seeing shit coaching/attitudes up close.  

Callahan was done right here.

26b089.gif

I remember being in the minority that night. Seems like most everybody else fucking loved it.

15 minutes ago, C-Man said:

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I forget who it was, but someone on this board thought it was ridiculous that i would call this guy smug and arrogant. I wish i could remember who it was.

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I remember being in the minority that night. Seems like most everybody else fucking loved it.

Make sure to remind all of us to pat you guys on the back. 

Honestly I didn't care when he did that. I thought it was kinda funny at the time. I also didn't think that it would be indicative of what we would see years later with this prick. I was wrong about that. He's a fucking spoiled teenager. 

Edited by NorthLoop

3 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Honestly I didn't care when he did that. I thought it was kinda funny at the time. I also didn't think that it would be indicative of what we would see years later with this prick. I was wrong about that. He's a fucking spoiled teenager. 

Certainly not claiming to think it would lead to this but I just didn't like that look from my HC. I don't care how big of a choad Lock was leading into that game. Your HC is supposed to above that kind of shit. Show me another top-notch college HC that's ever done something like that.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Just win your fantasy matchup this week, alright lol. The league is counting on you. 

2 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

member when he went to "fight" Gundy and had to be "held back?" Good times. 

I went to the bar to get really drunk and forget today ever happened....   It didn’t work and we suck again.  I’m pretty sure half of surly could of called our offense today and won the game, Mensa is not the fucking answer and it’s obvious now.  So fuck you fuck you and fuck you, you’re cool.