Postgame Tom

Rockethorn1978

I was worried about how he made a dick of himself at UH on the radio and a lot of other people thought the same

I was worried about the fact that he gets up for a big game every season then shits the bed in at least one as well (while at UH)

I thought the backpack thing made him look like a moron it is a shitty Missouri team and you are the head coach for Texas....what is next a pimp scepter

I never liked the arrogance the first year in the press conferences when he had a long leash, but he should have known better

the "we are back" shit in The Sugar Bowl was stupid and annoying especially knowing you had shit the bed in games earlier that year and knowing there were still so many issues with the team to come this year

Tom seems to have gotten control over none of that and seems to have doubled down on a lot of it......you coach at Texas not some G5 shit hole start acting like it......stop taking stupid chances early in games instead of taking 3 points like against LSU (that shit mattered down the road).....yea he went for it last night at the end finally at the RIGHT TIME to do so and better yet Texas got the TD......then fucked it right off with shitty defense and even shittier special teams

be a fucking man and step up and say you came in unprepared, you got out coached, the players played like they thought Texas on the uniform gives them 10 points automatically, and the other team wanted it more and punched you in the fucking face and took it......you certainly acted like that after The Sugar Bowl......even if you lose every upcoming game this year and all of them next year I would have a lot more respect for you if you told the fucking truth instead of acting like I am an asshole and did not watch the same shitty game (you coached) and I cannot see the team is regressing, the offensive schemes seemed designed to get no yards and the defense is designed to give up at least 7 yards a play unless one player makes a big play or their team somehow fucks up or throws a bad pass

be a fucking man Tom and admit that shit is not working at least then you could have some damn dignity if you do not get this turned around and end up fired....instead of sticking to your stupid bullshit and probably assuring you get fired

Edited by ButtFumble
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Tom seems to have gotten control over none of that and seems to have doubled down on a lot of it......you coach at Texas not some G5 shit hole start acting like it......stop taking stupid chances early in games instead of taking 3 points like against LSU (that shit mattered down the road).....yea he went for it last night at the end finally at the RIGHT TIME to do so and better yet Texas got the TD......then fucked it right off with shitty defense and even shittier special teams

be a fucking man and step up and say you came in unprepared, you got out coached, the players played like they thought Texas on the uniform gives them 10 points automatically, and the other team wanted it more and punched you in the fucking face and took it......you certainly acted like that after The Sugar Bowl......even if you lose every upcoming game this year and all of them next year I would have a lot more respect for you if you told the fucking truth instead of acting like I am an asshole and did not watch the same shitty game (you coached) and I cannot see the team is regressing, the offensive schemes seemed designed to get no yards and the defense is designed to give up at least 7 yards a play unless one player makes a big play or their team somehow fucks up or throws a bad pass

be a fucking man Tom and admit that shit is not working at least then you could have some damn dignity if you do not get this turned around and end up fired....instead of sticking to your stupid bullshit and probably assuring you get fired

This is the reason Densa is "dead millionaire walking"....he cannot get out of his own way without a freak QB

why go with 5 WRs on 80% of the plays? Where is the deception, the hallmark of every good offense? Why no focus on the running game? I'd like to see a FB in there , aka old school for the RB. You don't need 5 WRs man every play.  Give me old school with 2 RBs, 1 TE and 2 WRs .

20 minutes ago, NowThis said:

why go with 5 WRs on 80% of the plays? Where is the deception, the hallmark of every good offense? Why no focus on the running game? I'd like to see a FB in there , aka old school for the RB. You don't need 5 WRs man every play.  Give me old school with 2 RBs, 1 TE and 2 WRs .

worse yet the routes those receivers run

first I think Sam can hit the long ball SOMETIMES IF HE HAS TIME.....but with this OLine he pretty much never has time when the "long ball" is one of the standard plays instead of the play run when you have softened up the D

but worse yet is the routes that actually CALL FOR the receiver to be running back towards the line of scrimmage to get open

or the routes that the receiver runs horizontal to the line of scrimmage but he is only 2 yards down the field from the line of scrimmage

or my personal favorite the one where the receiver has to be some type of contortionist to catch the ball coming from the QB because the position of the QB relative to the route run mandates that the receiver twist himself into a pretzel to catch it

watching Baylor last night over and over I was thinking "why doesn't Texas run pass routes where the receiver is moving down the field when the ball is delivered to him" instead of standing flat footed, moving back to the line of scrimmage, running along the line of scrimmage or having to do a back flip to catch the ball even if they are moving down field

and why does Texas not save the deep ball for special occasions instead of just making it an average 2nd down play when you have 2nd and 5 and then when you don't complete it because of shitty blocking you have 3rd and 5 which is not a great place to be consistently