CDC's email and office phone #

TexArcher

Texas doesn’t care about winning. 

someone mentioned this and they’re right. [Insert winning program] doesn’t wait to fire a DC who has Texas ranked the worst defense in college football. 

Texas continually gets outcoached and outplayed by Tommy 2 star because they want it more. There is no accountability from CDC down to Herman. 

Anyone with eyeballs can see Herman is a joke. 

• Like 3

someone mentioned this and they’re right. [insert winning program] doesn’t wait to fire a DC who has Texas ranked the worst defense in college football. 

Texas continually gets outcoached and outplayed by Tommy 2 star because they want it more. There is no accountability from CDC down to Herman. 
Anyone with eyeballs can see Herman is a joke. 

Texas likes to talk about winning more than actually winning.

Winning to the university means generating cash. As long as cash is generated they don’t give a shit about on the field.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I once again confronted that shifty Polack Del Conte outside the ISU stadium. I shouted "Face me Conte, you coward" and I drove my scooter up to him and took off my glove and slapped his wife in the face before security could tackle me. As he ran away, I yelled after him "Run all you like Picante, thanks to Surly I now have your email and phone number, you haven't heard the last from Bob Wheeler!" 

Repped for Wheeler reference. 

35 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

I’m sick of this fucking shit.

Gonna blow this shit up every day until something is done.

Exactly what I'm going to do. Just sent my first message and have a calendar reminder to send a new one every week. This shit is totally unacceptable. Unlimited checkbook to build the best staff in CFB and Tom Herman... hires his buddies, some "yes" men, and a rape apologist. Great use of resources, Tommy.

53 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

There is a way to win and win right away. Go get Urban Meyer.....but 75% of this board doesn’t want to hire him because “we’re Texas”.

Well, “we’re 6-4”.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

Exactly what I'm going to do. Just sent my first message and have a calendar reminder to send a new one every week. This shit is totally unacceptable. Unlimited checkbook to build the best staff in CFB and Tom Herman... hires his buddies, some "yes" men, and a rape apologist. Great use of resources, Tommy.

and recruits drug dealers from oklahoma

2 minutes ago, Colonel Mustard said:

How messy would it get if they do nothing and Strong comes into town next year and somehow beats our ass??

You mean aside from the tacit and ostensible claims of racism for firing Strong for this overhyped shitheap called Herman?  The "MAKE TEXAS HERMAN AGAIN" hats that will wrongly pervade the stadium.  That it will all be happening just weeks before the 2020 presidential election with massive racial overtones as we continue to overpay one of the most underachieving white dipshit coaches the sport has ever known?  

Yeah, it's gonna be messy.  It's gonna be a national fucking problem.  

Edited by Lobo

20 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You mean aside from the tacit and ostensible claims of racism for firing Strong for this overhyped shitheap called Herman?  The "MAKE TEXAS HERMAN AGAIN" hats that will wrongly pervade the stadium.  That it will all be happening just weeks before the 2020 presidential election with massive racial overtones as we continue to overpay one of the most underachieving white dipshit coaches the sport has ever known?  

Both coaches sucked and will always suck ass. Strong is a fucking moron. Herman is an arrogant overconfident douchebag. Has fuck all to do with the color of their skin.

Stop worrying about shit like this and get your close buddy CDC on the phone and tell him to fire Herman. And hurry the fuck up please. 

“This is CDC, leave your message at the beep!”

BEEEEEEP!

”How is it taking Texas football longer to recover from Mack Brown than it is for Baylor to recover from their rape scandal?”

BEEEEEEP!

”How is it taking Texas football longer to recover from Mack Brown than it is for Baylor to recover from their rape scandal?”

BEEEEEEP!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lobo said:

If you didn't spend so much time in that slime pit, you'd see how ridiculous this post is.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Hahahhahahahahahahah.  I’ve seen some dumb shit tonight, but fuck me. 

18 minutes ago, TriStone said:

If you didn't spend so much time in that slime pit, you'd see how ridiculous this post is.

I was being hyperbolic for effect, ladies.  I abandon Strong after he lost to Kansas, same as most.  Herman sucks for many reasons, none of which are because he's white.  If you didn't notice what the media said about us after we shitcanned Strong, you weren't paying attention.  Just letting y'all know how it MAY look next year if Strong beats Herman.  Jesus guys, wake the fuck up---you don't think something as marquee as a Strong-Herman football game won't be weaponized by either side for shits n' giggles?  Yeah, you're right.  Politics is so tame these days.  

Edited by Lobo

Just now, Lobo said:

If you didn't notice what the media said about us after we shitcanned Strong, you weren't paying attention.  Just letting y'all know how it MAY look next year if Strong beats Herman.  

I noticed, and I might have even given a fuck or two about it back then, but if Strong beats Herman next year it will only look like what it is:  One shitty coach beating another shitty coach.

1 hour ago, EZ$ said:

There is a way to win and win right away. Go get Urban Meyer.....but 75% of this board doesn’t want to hire him because “we’re Texas”.

Well, “we’re 6-4”.  

There's got to be some middle ground between "we're 6-4" and "our former tight end was convicted of murder/our receivers coach beats his wife."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Good luck getting a response on coaching. Now....if your hotdog bun at the game is stale, or a toilet in the stadium had tee tee on the seat, you’ll definitely get a tweet, my friend emoji1363.pngemoji1598.png

Pretty much. He’s sure got those interns working his Twitter hard though!!!

I find it hard to believe that Texas doesn't care about winning. Our admins are just clueless about how to build a winning program. They have a tendency to go after the hot new coach on the scene rather than running a thorough search to determine if the coach is a good fit and if his recent success was due to luck or actual sustainable game planning and coaching. I don't know if this will change anytime soon though.

I find it hard to believe that Texas doesn't care about winning. Our admins are just clueless about how to build a winning program. They have a tendency to go after the hot new coach on the scene rather than running a thorough search to determine if the coach is a good fit and if his recent success was due to luck or actual sustainable game planning and coaching. I don't know if this will change anytime soon though.

You don’t fit the coach to the university, you fit the university to the coach if you want to win. That’s where we continually fuck up.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ShowMeALoss said:

None of this matters unless the money stops rolling in. Bellmont doesn’t care otherwise.

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

I was being hyperbolic for effect, ladies.  I abandon Strong after he lost to Kansas, same as most.  Herman sucks for many reasons, none of which are because he's white.  If you didn't notice what the media said about us after we shitcanned Strong, you weren't paying attention.  Just letting y'all know how it MAY look next year if Strong beats Herman.  Jesus guys, wake the fuck up---you don't think something as marquee as a Strong-Herman football game won't be weaponized by either side for shits n' giggles?  Yeah, you're right.  Politics is so tame these days.  

You're a fucking weirdo